Hgh and headache and head pressure after stopping

I mean, look at it this way. If you manage to get tested by an Endo, he may confirm it's not it, and just stress induced or some other cause. Then you can safely give Tesa or Ipa a try. At least those limit how high your GH will go, and do it in a much more
natural way, releasing all the compounds you would normally have accompanying higher GH.
I hate Canada, I hope I can get a referral fast

I am in Quebec made the payment, waiting to see a physician

Glad to hear it brother! They'll probobly be glad to get such an "interesting" case. I'd just tell them, "Look, I trust you won't judge me. I used growth hormone for a few months, developed a headache that's continued for two months after stopping, and discovered online there are rare reactions to growth hormone treatment similar to mine. I'm hoping you can ensure it's nothing serious."

Then mention the studies.

Love Quebec btw. Montreal is my favorite city in North America. I have a pied-à-terre in Vieux-Port. You have a great reason to recover and live a long healthy life just for being in that great province!

Love Quebec btw. Montreal is my favorite city in North America. I have a pied-à-terre in Vieux-Port. You have a great reason to recover and live a long healthy life just for being in that great province!
They cancelled my request after making me wait 20 minutes saying this requires a in person Clinique

They cancelled my request after making me wait 20 minutes saying this requires a in person Clinique

Did you mention growth hormone? If so, tomorrow try again, just say "headache, suspect hormone related" as the reason. Don't mention GH until you're talking to them

I know, that probably scared them off due to complexity. Once you're speaking with them, they won't throw you out.

Probobly not the best endo on duty at this hour anyway
Am considering going to ER I just have a feeling they will not really help as from my previous experiences

Am considering going to ER I just have a feeling they will not really help as from my previous experiences

Best of luck dude, unless things are getting worse now. you might have better luck in the morning, and if possible, at a large hospital, which will have an endo on duty during the day. Print out those reports and bring them with you if you can. Make clear after explaining the headaches started after using GH, you think you may have this condition. That might convince them to consult an endo right away

Back