HGH Anything you wish you knew before you got started?

Think this is the best book written about HGH now.

im also interested in your personal experience with this peptide combo @songsofpyramids ? How long have you been using this combo and what was your dosing protocol ( if i may ask)? Im looking into any kind of help lol

I started both after getting Covid a few months ago and having it hit energy levels and feeling kinda depressed. I went to an iv clinic and did an infusion of NAD+ and the next day one of glutathione. They immediately helped my mood, energy levels, and reduced the shitty lingering covid feeling after. It was far too expensive from them the clinic tho so I figured I’d do it myself.

I’ve been 20-40mg NAD+ EoD, and 100-200mg Glutathione EoD on the days I don’t do NAD+ for about two months first thing in the am (which reminds me I need to look up and make sure it’s ok to mix higher acidic things like Glutathione and NAD+ with my hgh). There is a science study suggesting this dosing regime caused the most positive benefits, I’ll dig it out when I get some time.

I notice much better energy during the day, seriously reduced negative emotional symptoms, a sense of well being, and my gal says the tone of my skin is much more even and has more of a glow to it. I don’t have direct evidence yet as I’m waiting for my liver bloods before I test IGF1 again, but I also feel like it is having a synergistic effect with hgh and I think it’s stripping off fat faster than before.

You’ll have to get some bacteriostatic sodium chloride to balance the ph for them otherwise it can burn pretty bad.

Back