HGH dimer/ no dimer ?

Gearbot123

So I’ve been looking At all the options for growth lately what does at all the options for growth lately what does dimer and no dimer mean and What is the real difference between black tops and blue tops and gold tops?

They are all different generics. I don't think the color really means anything at this point. Just a way to differentiate between batches. The highest purity without dimer should bring the best results with the least sides. It seems that the higher the dimer, the more negative side effects seem to present themselves. Generics seem to be well received when the quality is good and the dimer is low or non existent, but the guys who can afford to use the pharm grade stuff still generally believe it yields better results.

@janoshik Wtf is dimer exactly? In your opinion, does a major difference exist between high quality generics that test well and pharma gh?

They are all different generics. I don't think the color really means anything at this point. Just a way to differentiate between batches. The highest purity without dimer should bring the best results with the least sides. It seems that the higher the dimer, the more negative side effects seem to present themselves. Generics seem to be well received when the quality is good and the dimer is low or non existent, but the guys who can afford to use the pharm grade stuff still generally believe it yields better results.

@janoshik Wtf is dimer exactly? In your opinion, does a major difference exist between high quality generics that test well and pharma gh?
Dimer is when two molecules of HGH join together, which makes them unable to bind to receptors properly decreasing the effectiveness and high dimer is also associated with more side effects.

Dimer is especially important for manufacturers/big distributors- when the production process goes to shit, the dimer is the first marker that rises. So they can catch issues before they grow into something worse. Such is my experience over the years and that's why I have big clients that test all batches for dimer as well.

In my experience, there is almost no difference between very high quality generics and pharma HGH.

Do we have ways (nano?) of testing for misfolded hgh? I ask only because I remember reading something years ago about pharmaceutical manufacturers taking extra steps to remove misfolded proteins - which was described in the article as an important step because misfolded proteins did not fit the receptors.

It is a three dimensional object, something we forget.

I found myself wondering if the non-pharmaceutical producers take those extra steps (no I don't remember what they are now).

It also made me think of prions and neurodegenerative diseases . . . but all of this is way out of my depth.

Do we have ways (nano?) of testing for misfolded hgh? I ask only because I remember reading something years ago about pharmaceutical manufacturers taking extra steps to remove misfolded proteins - which was described in the article as an important step because misfolded proteins did not fit the receptors.

It is a three dimensional object, something we forget.

I found myself wondering if the non-pharmaceutical producers take those extra steps (no I don't remember what they are now).

It also made me think of prions and neurodegenerative diseases . . . but all of this is way out of my depth.
AFAIK it's not really an issue with GH.

Other than that, I apologize, but I am not ready to get into discussion on protein folding, prions and amyloids on Christmas Eve. I have to focus on getting mildly drunk right now! :)

AFAIK it's not really an issue with GH.

Other than that, I apologize, but I am not ready to get into discussion on protein folding, prions and amyloids on Christmas Eve. I have to focus on getting mildly drunk right now! :)
Thanks for the insight bro greatly appreciate

Are hgh with high dimers unhealty?
Dimer is when two molecules of HGH join together, which makes them unable to bind to receptors properly decreasing the effectiveness and high dimer is also associated with more side effects.

Dimer is especially important for manufacturers/big distributors- when the production process goes to shit, the dimer is the first marker that rises. So they can catch issues before they grow into something worse. Such is my experience over the years and that's why I have big clients that test all batches for dimer as well.

In my experience, there is almost no difference between very high quality generics and pharma HGH