MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Going to post legit pics for you to compare posted by a well known guy who buys a lot of GH in december 2020, yours looks fine to me. One of the dead give aways is the swirling green on the front of the box is not as vibrant. Jins are brutal cause they are faked so much but @opti brings in multiple kinds of pharma and one of the best generics on the market I wouldn't be worried.

View attachment 145341

View attachment 145342

View attachment 145343

View attachment 145344

edit: and here is a fake one so you can see what I mean by the almost dark everygreen swirl vs yours and the real ones brighter, vibrant green on the box:

View attachment 145345
Thanks! Mine looks identical to his. Even has that red stamp (missed that earlier), with a 5 instead of 2, but that likely doesn't mean much. 20210412_204042.jpg

does it have the red stamp on the inside of the lid?

I'm not up to snuff on the newest Jin packaging but the one I posted he was able to run his through the checker. Maybe they don't do the old style sticker over the box flap.
My sticker over the flap was just round and clear. No writing.

Did you try the batch #? What did it say?
Fake,
I emailed opti, he sent me a link

Fake,
I emailed opti, he sent me a link
I peeled my clear sticker and it left gensci on the box. That's one of the methods. I tried the taobao scanner, but it's in Mandarin and they don't translate. The other way to verify is the serial # and I don't have that sticker on my box.

View attachment 145348

Yeah I mean they look like they check all the boxes but not verifying is something that needs clarification.
3C012D5C-8FDA-4E42-8DBD-0289EFB5F7B6.jpeg

link:

the anti counterfeit serial number with fibers are still being used for Hong Kong, Russian, Moldova kits

China Mainland packaging has the new hologram sticker

Last edited:
That's in chinese
Lol

yea

China mainland packaging

they are not intended for export

that’s why Primal and EuroPharm distribute different packaging in different regions

they are intended and registered for export

same product tho

theres no demand for these kits like back in 2006 ish

I don’t think this package with ghost stamps, hologram, etc is being counterfeited

too much time and money with no market share

just my opinion tho

I think Opti has scanned the bar code before

he’ll have more info on the App that works

Last edited:
Is this the app? looks like the guy's I was posting punched it in then google translated it:

1618283540050.png

1618283555856.png

again not my photos but maybe you just need to translate it to see what it comes up with. The kits check all the boxes of legit ones.

Is this the app? looks like the guy's I was posting punched it in then google translated it:

View attachment 145353

View attachment 145354

again not my photos but maybe you just need to translate it to see what it comes up with. The kits check all the boxes of legit ones.
This is what I got doing that. Feels legit. Hell, I've put Alibaba GH in me with no labels before. Not sure what I'm even worried about other than what I paid. Screenshot_20210412-222837.jpgScreenshot_20210412-222755_Google.jpgScreenshot_20210412-222427_Google.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts