MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Meso Members, I hope you and most importantly your loved ones are in good health.

Though I’m not as active on the board, communication and fulfillment of orders continue to be up to par per Meso standards. You can contact me at: opti.hgh@protonmail.com, I check my email frequently throughout the day. We continue to be a supporter of Meso our home board / AnabolicLab.com and have a banner up as well. It is only fair to contribute to Meso whom has accepted and made OptiTropin a top choice for somatropin.

Now to the core of this email, results of my new batch: OptiTropin 12iu Grey Tops, Batch: 05/21

I also sent out Serono Serostim & GenSci Jintropin for testing to compare my Greys to them.

I will share some facts with you the consumer so that you can make the best choice based upon your requirements.

My Grey Tops and Purple Tops are manufactured in different facilities. The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility while my Grey Tops are manufactured in a licensed GMP Facility. The focal point are my Grey Tops so my emphasis will be on the aforementioned.

Nothing has changed in the manufacturing process from day one to the latest batch acquired. The facility is licensed, gets inspected regularly and meets China Pharmacopeia standards whose somatropin is available both in pharmacies and hospitals. There are a few VET members that can vouch for this and its legitimacy. I am uneasy with the variation of the new testing method results, testing anywhere from 92-96% which formerly was consistently testing 99%. I do not want to make this a back and forth exchange between @janoshik and I, nor will it be. I’m certain both of us will defend our stance.

Meso Members you all are aware that I have never been one to cut corners in regard to testing, try to replace my OptiTropin with an inferior product, etc. etc. nor do I have any intention of doing so. If there is ever a change you will be notified right away. The wide gap between the previous testing and the latest was due to the large batch but if this is not ideal, changes can be implemented.

Without further ado, testing results for OptiTropin, Serostim, and Jintropin.

Grey 08.2021.png

Jintropin 08.21.png

Serostim 08.21.png

Meso Members, I hope you and most importantly your loved ones are in good health.

Though I’m not as active on the board, communication and fulfillment of orders continue to be up to par per Meso standards. You can contact me at: opti.hgh@protonmail.com, I check my email frequently throughout the day. We continue to be a supporter of Meso our home board / AnabolicLab.com and have a banner up as well. It is only fair to contribute to Meso whom has accepted and made OptiTropin a top choice for somatropin.

Now to the core of this email, results of my new batch: OptiTropin 12iu Grey Tops, Batch: 05/21

I also sent out Serono Serostim & GenSci Jintropin for testing to compare my Greys to them.

I will share some facts with you the consumer so that you can make the best choice based upon your requirements.

My Grey Tops and Purple Tops are manufactured in different facilities. The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility while my Grey Tops are manufactured in a licensed GMP Facility. The focal point are my Grey Tops so my emphasis will be on the aforementioned.

Nothing has changed in the manufacturing process from day one to the latest batch acquired. The facility is licensed, gets inspected regularly and meets China Pharmacopeia standards whose somatropin is available both in pharmacies and hospitals. There are a few VET members that can vouch for this and its legitimacy. I am uneasy with the variation of the new testing method results, testing anywhere from 92-96% which formerly was consistently testing 99%. I do not want to make this a back and forth exchange between @janoshik and I, nor will it be. I’m certain both of us will defend our stance.

Meso Members you all are aware that I have never been one to cut corners in regard to testing, try to replace my OptiTropin with an inferior product, etc. etc. nor do I have any intention of doing so. If there is ever a change you will be notified right away. The wide gap between the previous testing and the latest was due to the large batch but if this is not ideal, changes can be implemented.

View attachment 152629

View attachment 152630

View attachment 152631
That is probably the best case testing we can lay out right now well done Opti. I ran some of your Jins from optican as well and all was well. I'm kind of shocked to see the results on jins of having dimer as well as the serostim coming in at 95.1% when the Reference Sample that Jano uses to calibrate this type of machine I think was high 98%.

It kind of reinforces that the quality generics are just that, 95% seems to be the new sweet spot with 0 dimer anything near there is pretty gravy with the new testing method.

Still weird to see serostim test like that vs @janoshik CRS sample he used. For people that don't know these are typically dead on samples used to reference against the machine/results and calibrate afaik.

Generics sitting near 94-96% with no dimer being in line with real Jintropin and serostim should put people at ease. I saw some people freak out a bit when the greys dropped a couple %.

I think I started side eying stuff when I'm seeing 90 or 91% and to my shock I think Meditropes last test was 91% on the new sensitive assay by Jano.

To me I personally avoid dimer quantities in any quantity but I've seen people do just fine on the "lesser" quality generics.

Thanks for going above and beyond with testing @opti. As muscletrain said, doesn’t really sit right that serostim tested the way it did. You’d think it would have been very close to the standard thats being used. Again, thanks for testing everything you did.

View attachment 152629

View attachment 152630

View attachment 152631
Thanks for testing, is this new batch available both domestic and internationally? @janoshik shouldn't the serostim be testing closer to your reference sample with new process?

@opti Thank you for the testing.

It is confusing how, even with the same testing methodology, purity seemingly continues to go down, especially when some other generics are testing higher (95/96) and with less variation.
I have never doubted your honesty or the quality of your product, and have given you my business repeatedly, so please dont take this the wrong way, but a skeptical person can't help but the view the numbers as of late with some cautious curiousity. Have you asked anyone at the facility for their thoughts on this matter?

-----
I'm not sure why you guys think Serostim should be testing close to a reference standard. Do you understand how strict a reference standard is vs what pharm companies actually produce? Yes, they are supposed to adhere to certain pharmacopoeial standards, but even genos and nords aren't testing 98%+ with Jano's new method, and Seros (again, going off memory here) are typically thought of as being slightly lower down in terms of purity/efficacy. I've seen Genos recently test 96%, so I'm not shocked to see Seros at 95%.

Thanks for going above and beyond with testing @opti. As muscletrain said, doesn’t really sit right that serostim tested the way it did. You’d think it would have been very close to the standard thats being used. Again, thanks for testing everything you did.
Thanks for testing, is this new batch available both domestic and internationally? @janoshik shouldn't the serostim be testing closer to your reference sample with new process?
I don't assume Serostim ought to be any closer to custom manufactured, 40 times more expensive and shipped on ice European Pharmacopoeia reference standard. :)

@opti Thank you for the testing.

It is confusing how, even with the same testing methodology, purity seemingly continues to go down, especially when some other generics are testing higher (95/96) and with less variation.
I have never doubted your honesty or the quality of your product, and have given you my business repeatedly, so please dont take this the wrong way, but a skeptical person can't help but the view the numbers as of late with some cautious curiousity. Have you asked anyone at the facility for their thoughts on this matter?

-----
I'm not sure why you guys think Serostim should be testing close to a reference standard. Do you understand how strict a reference standard is vs what pharm companies actually produce? Yes, they are supposed to adhere to certain pharmacopoeial standards, but even genos and nords aren't testing 98%+ with Jano's new method, and Seros (again, going off memory here) are typically thought of as being slightly lower down in terms of purity/efficacy. I've seen Genos recently test 96%, so I'm not shocked to see Seros at 95%.
You've beat me to it. I type slow on the phone!

Thanks for the update Opti. I picked up some of the sale 100iu kits and may sell them and buy the greys due to the purples testing lower vs all your other products. I know the sale kits weren't tested but Im sure they are in the lower cat vs other

Thanks for the update Opti. I picked up some of the sale 100iu kits and may sell them and buy the greys due to the purples testing lower vs all your other products. I know the sale kits weren't tested but Im sure they are in the lower cat vs other

I thought the sale blue tops were tested? Someone posted them earlier but that could have been using Jano old method

I thought the sale blue tops were tested? Someone posted them earlier but that could have been using Jano old method
I don't think so, those are the 100iu greytops that are only available in Canada I believe. The sale 100iu kits were from the same factory as the purple top 280 kits

View attachment 152629

View attachment 152630

View attachment 152631
What is the proper amount of bac water to add to the 28iu vials?

What is the proper amount of bac water to add to the 28iu vials?

What do you mean by proper amount? You can add whatever you want, if you add 1ml of BAC water then every 10 tick on the slin pin would be 2.8iu. If you add 2ml BAC water every 20 tick line would be 2.8iu or every 10 tick would be 1.4iu.

Personal preference.

Previously, optitropin was up to par with the jins, was it not?

so basically the new testing method used by @janoshik has resulted in almost 7% drop in purity. So where would this 92% purity kits sit with the old testing method?

Is it the quality of the gh or the testing? Or both? Speaking about greytops.

Previously, optitropin was up to par with the jins, was it not?

so basically the new testing method used by @janoshik has resulted in almost 7% drop in purity. So where would this 92% purity kits sit with the old testing method?

Is it the quality of the gh or the testing? Or both? Speaking about greytops.
I think they tested well under the new method something like 95-96 but people are concerned with the most recent test where it dropped a bit.

The testing definitely dropped all 98-99% purity ones down to the 95-96% range for the big dogs but Opti's most recent test fell below that a bit. The actual reference sample jano uses to calibrate the machine is only one I've seen at 98.X% on the new test.

I think all the good generics are now floating at 94-96% and you should look for 0 dimer, you can find the most recent tests if you go back a few pages.

I think they tested well under the new method something like 95-96 but people are concerned with the most recent test where it dropped a bit.

The testing definitely dropped all 98-99% purity ones down to the 95-96% range for the big dogs but Opti's most recent test fell below that a bit. The actual reference sample jano uses to calibrate the machine is only one I've seen at 98.X% on the new test.

I think all the good generics are now floating at 94-96% and you should look for 0 dimer, you can find the most recent tests if you go back a few pages.
Sounds like I’m going to wait for the next batch and see if the outcome gets better. because this one is 92% which is not too good. Or go with a new gh plug. I’d have to check my fridge but I know I still got a couple kits from last may.

What do you mean by proper amount? You can add whatever you want, if you add 1ml of BAC water then every 10 tick on the slin pin would be 2.8iu. If you add 2ml BAC water every 20 tick line would be 2.8iu or every 10 tick would be 1.4iu.

Personal preference.
I can't believe how often this question comes up. I remember back in the day when I worked for Vitamin World and a customer intending to buy a two-pound jug of protein powder would ask me, "How long will this last?"

Can someone explain to me how the purity can drop 4% assuming it's the same manufacturing process and raws from previous batches used?

I'm talking about the grey tops that went down from 96% new testing method to 92% also same new testing method.

I genuinely don't know much about gh production.

I ask myself that too? If you remember ciraws they had the same result? What does that mean? Are optis on the same level as ciraws shit gh? Only the dimmer is missing ? But then what are the 7 percent