MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Whe

When did your order land , I'm curious if the people that are experiencing bad effects on the gH all ordered around the same time . And it's related to a certain batch? Care to share when you guys places your orders ?

Also the one guy thats running 12iu a day . That's a pretty high dose I wonder if it's dose dependent. With the 12 IU gh your also injecting 1ml bac water as well . If your dropped your dose are you still having side effects?

I ordered a couple weeks ago and I’ve never pinned more than 3iu.

Whe

When did your order land , I'm curious if the people that are experiencing bad effects on the gH all ordered around the same time . And it's related to a certain batch? Care to share when you guys places your orders ?

Also the one guy thats running 12iu a day . That's a pretty high dose I wonder if it's dose dependent. With the 12 IU gh your also injecting 1ml bac water as well . If your dropped your dose are you still having side effects?

I checked for you; order received around 11/24/2022 according to the emails.

A lot of people felt fine on the opti black tops, but i kept getting the nasty reaction at injection site.

One day it even lasted 12 hours, that's when i complained to opti.

Then i had noticed i was feeling like shit on injection days with intermittent headaches. GH has never ever given me headaches or malaise, but i had these exact issues with GHRH/GHRP peptides (except for the injection site reactions)

Every time i would switch on and off the black tops, same exact issues. (I had been running some blue tops from another vendor with great results)
Yea seems like clearly something is in the black tops. I still decide if I want to throw them away. Not a fan of injecting stuff into my body when I don't know what it is

Try giving them to a buddy to see if he gets the same reaction?

My wife gets the same exact reaction, and in fact it was a worse reaction for her. We have both used all kinds of GH from junk grade to pharma. I only got a similar reaction from really nasty purple panda generic HGH, that stuff was even worse than Opti black tops, it actually had a smell like pond water. Fucking nasty.

Like i said, my Opti black tops are going in the garbage can. That's 7 kits, almost $1,000 in the garbage.

Opti was pretty dismissive of my issues, which was surprising and disappointing since he's know for customer service and he was pretty good during the order phase.

It's whatever, part of this game is getting fucked by sources once in a while. Just didn't expect it from @Opti

My wife gets the same exact reaction, and in fact it was a worse reaction for her. We have both used all kinds of GH from junk grade to pharma. I only got a similar reaction from really nasty purple panda generic HGH, that stuff was even worse than Opti black tops, it actually had a smell like pond water. Fucking nasty.

Like i said, my Opti black tops are going in the garbage can. That's 7 kits, almost $1,000 in the garbage.

Opti was pretty dismissive of my issues, which was surprising and disappointing since he's know for customer service and he was pretty good during the order phase.

It's whatever, part of this game is getting fucked by sources once in a while. Just didn't expect it from @Opti
Tell me what garbage can to go dumpster diving in ... in all seriousness I know that women do usually have worse reactions to things in general so it's not surprising that hers is worse.. that being said you could always send them out for hplc testing? That's like 100$ to jano if I'm not mistaken

I'm curious to see what they come back to as far as what's inside/ purity and whatnot. How fresh is the BAC water?? I know that stuff also can go bad. Probably not the case if more then one person is having the same reaction I this thread but still a thought

Tell me what garbage can to go dumpster diving in ... in all seriousness I know that women do usually have worse reactions to things in general so it's not surprising that hers is worse.. that being said you could always send them out for hplc testing? That's like 100$ to jano if I'm not mistaken

I don't fuck with mailing any kind of contraband out, period. Not worth even the tiny ass 1% risk of any issues happening.

I already dropped another $2,000 for another batch of high quality HGH from a better source (The Provider Meditrope). I was hoping Opti would be one of my go-to sources for HGH besides TP.

Money was never ever an issue, but quality and safety is my #1 priority. I got harassed on this thread for "trying to score free gear", but as you can see, other people are having this reaction. I'm just sharing honest feedback.

I never EVER asked Opti for a refund, a reship, or anything else. He kind of just shrugged his shoulders about the problem with the black tops. He asked if i would be willing to ship them out to somebody else, answer: absolutely not.

My 2 cents^

p.s. About the bac water, i used the same bac water with other HGH i had laying around. This is how i confirmed the opti black tops were junk; everytime my wife and i would switch to my other brand HGH with the same bac water; ZERO issues. I've been using this shit non-stop for years.

I don't fuck with mailing any kind of contraband out, period. Not worth even the tiny ass 1% risk of any issues happening.

I already dropped another $2,000 for another batch of high quality HGH from a better source (The Provider Meditrope). I was hoping Opti would be one of my go-to sources for HGH besides TP.

Money was never ever an issue, but quality and safety is my #1 priority. I got harassed on this thread for "trying to score free gear", but as you can see, other people are having this reaction. I'm just sharing honest feedback.

I never EVER asked Opti for a refund, a reship, or anything else.
Yeah I feel like most people in that situation would and or should error on the side of caution. So that definitely rules out the BAC .. I wish I had the kind of fuck you money to throw away 1k worth of hormones... the homeless dude who finds those is gonna get jacked tho

I sent an email out to TP lol I am not a fan of his pricelist. Not because of the prices. But because it looks asspacked with information and it's not very ergonomic in the sense that it's long as shit and sort of confusing to look at. I know what everything there reads and means I just do not find it appealing to the eye.

I’ve used optis black tops and grey tops. Pinned as low as 2iu up to 10iu. Zero issues at all, that being said I’m not dis crediting anyone saying they have had issues. Every person is different and I can only give my experience

I sent an email out to TP lol I am not a fan of his pricelist. Not because of the prices. But because it looks asspacked with information and it's not very ergonomic in the sense that it's long as shit and sort of confusing to look at. I know what everything there reads and means I just do not find it appealing to the eye.

Yeah, he's old school. Opti has a very clean and streamlined setup.

The blacks have been around for a while now and there have only been 3 guys say they are getting a site injection reaction. That means 99.99 percent of the other users are not having issues. Even with pharmaceuticals some users get a reaction and it says so on the pamphlet that comes with the kits.

You guys are buying too much into Blackbeard because he is being loud about it. In his is review where he claimed he was having a site injection reaction he named dropped and shilled for Opti’s biggest competitor. If you go on to that source’s thread that he named dropped on the board PM you will see Blackbeard is that sources biggest supporter. If that’s not enough to discredit and show what type of individual Blackbeard is then check out his post history. Here I’ll help and I believe you will be shocked by the end.

BBF656B0-0BB7-4B58-B1E7-C37CA9EBF10A.jpeg

E7A2985F-142F-418A-BFE9-BEC68852D7B3.jpeg

The posts above he was raving about how much him and his significant other are enjoying the blacks tops.

E2A74057-0FFB-4550-B608-1F750257B761.jpeg

Here shortly after stating he’s running and enjoying the blacks he’s inquiring to TP about meditrope. Which is strange if he’s enjoying and running Opti’s blacks, right?

BC2D149E-52CD-4030-B8DE-38C267D10574.jpeg

In this post which if you check the date of the post shows it is over a month since he made his and his significant other’s raving reviews but he’s asking how many iu are in the blacks? If he has been running the blacks for over a month and raving about it how does he not know the iu content?

C0042156-CC82-4D4A-AE7E-0612621421E6.jpeg

Here 2 months after he was raving about how he was enjoying the blacks he announced that he was unable to run labs as he stated he would due to painful injections but see what’s coming below….

Also take note that in this review he made sure to shill for TP

F1A6B57E-42F3-46D3-ACE2-012FB4FBD7B1.jpeg

Take a look at the date he pulled labs for his gh serum. Strange, he pulled labs on 6/15 but on 5/15 he stated he had stopped running Opti’s blacks early on and was unable to pull labs

This completely discredits and shows his character. According to his initial great review which was written on 3/2 about him and his significant other where they were seeing and enjoying the results from the blacks to the time of when he pulled labs 6/15 shows that he ran these blacks for over 3 months. They weren’t as painful and causing as much of reaction as he claimed apparently.

Fact is Blackbeard is not to be trusted. I could make several posts similar to this about him where he has lied and got caught up in similar situations.

I’m not discrediting that the blacks are causing these 3 guys out of probably 100s -1000s of guys a bit of discomfort but more so showing that just because some dipshit is loud doesn’t make what he’s saying true.

The blacks have been around for a while now and there have only been 3 guys say they are getting a site injection reaction. That means 99.99 percent of the other users are not having issues. Even with pharmaceuticals some users get a reaction and it says so on the pamphlet that comes with the kits.

You guys are buying too much into Blackbeard because he is being loud about it. In his is review where he claimed he was having a site injection reaction he named dropped and shilled for Opti’s biggest competitor. If you go on to that source’s thread that he named dropped on the board PM you will see Blackbeard is that sources biggest supporter. If that’s not enough to discredit and show what type of individual Blackbeard is then check out his post history. Here I’ll help and I believe you will be shocked by the end.

View attachment 260805

View attachment 260806

The posts above he was raving about how much him and his significant other are enjoying the blacks tops.

View attachment 260826

Here shortly after stating he’s running and enjoying the blacks he’s inquiring to TP about meditrope. Which is strange if he’s enjoying and running Opti’s blacks, right?

View attachment 260807

In this post which if you check the date of the post shows it is over a month since he made his and his significant other’s raving reviews but he’s asking how many iu are in the blacks? If he has been running the blacks for over a month and raving about it how does he not know the iu content?

View attachment 260811

Here 2 months after he was raving about how he was enjoying the blacks he announced that he was unable to run labs as he stated he would due to painful injections but see what’s coming below….

View attachment 260809

Take a look at the date he pulled labs for his gh serum. Strange, he pulled labs on 6/15 but on 5/15 he stated he had stopped running Opti’s blacks early on and was unable to pull labs

This completely discredits and shows his character. According to his initial great review which was written on 3/2 about him and his significant other where they were seeing and enjoying the results from the blacks to the time of when he pulled labs 6/15 shows that he ran these blacks for over 3 months. They weren’t as painful and causing as much of reaction as he claimed apparently.

Fact is Blackbeard is not to be trusted. I could make several posts similar to this about him where he has lied and got caught up in similar situations.

I’m not discrediting that the blacks are causing these 3 guys out of probably 100s -1000s of guys a bit of discomfort but more so showing that just because some dipshit is loud doesn’t make what he’s saying true.
Good catch you sly devil you! Opti’s black tops are top notch! I’ve ran them over a year and had no problems. Loved them!

View attachment 260805

View attachment 260806

View attachment 260826

View attachment 260807

View attachment 260811

View attachment 260809

Gawd damn! Now that’s how you roast a guy. Use his own post history against him. Bravo

C73172CF-221E-4A58-91A1-3D1F5E3FF70B.gif

Agree with everything said. Blackbeard is special. Thought most knew.

View attachment 260805

View attachment 260806

View attachment 260826

View attachment 260807

View attachment 260811

View attachment 260809

Sheesh, this guy write on entire essay. It's not that deep bro. Lmfao

The Provider doesn't need me shilling for him. He's been the number HGH source for more than 10 years. I'm just a regular forum poster who has been active on boards for years helping people.

I actually refused to shill for Opti who literally asked me to "mention his name around some forums" for some free kits.

@B Ware You finally popped your balloon animal ass head in here.