MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

tho tbh the blacktops have been healing me very well and it was my decision to go with blacktops over the greys cuz why fix something if it aint broken. The blacks have me looking very youthful and glowy as fuck. The main things I have noticed are some post injection pain and my ab muscles feel looser tho it may be the t3 Im on.

Can someone help me understand the lab reports for the HGH?

Black tops have just under 4mg of HGH in the vial, grays have a touch over 4.5mg. Both advertised at 120iu..

Been running the blacks adding 1.2ml of BAC.
Ordered grays and not exactly sure how to mix it.

The mg to iu is a tough one to wrap my tiny brain around.

Can someone help me understand the lab reports for the HGH?

Black tops have just under 4mg of HGH in the vial, grays have a touch over 4.5mg. Both advertised at 120iu..

Been running the blacks adding 1.2ml of BAC.
Ordered grays and not exactly sure how to mix it.

The mg to iu is a tough one to wrap my tiny brain around.
3iu=1mg

Thanks man! Starting to make sense. When I was trying to find a calculator for it they all wanted me to select the compound and apparently they’re different for different things or something. I could never just find Xiu = Xmg

I actually just found a calculator online that would do growth. So 4.65mg (tested gray tops) = 13.95IU

Anyone have any experience with opit Semiglutide? Wife wants to try it. What would a good dose be? It's once a week right? Also 75.00 that for one bottle? How many will she need?
Thank u for any input

Anyone have any experience with opit Semiglutide? Wife wants to try it. What would a good dose be? It's once a week right? Also 75.00 that for one bottle? How many will she need?
Thank u for any input
I have used Optis, I think 2 vials total and it does work. Yes, $75 for a 4mg vial. Below is a thread that has great info for any and everything semaglutide. This answers the rest of your questions.

[Thank you for the information. Sometimes on Mesorx you get a lot of smart ass comments thank u for taking your time to answer

QUOTE="T&H, post: 3133264, member: 110428"]
I have used Optis, I think 2 vials total and it does work. Yes, $75 for a 4mg vial. Below is a thread that has great info for any and everything semaglutide. This answers the rest of your questions.

[/QUOTE]

I’m trying to reconstitute my black tops with 1.2ml of water but it is yielding far less than 12iu/bottle (probably less than 6iu). Has anyone else had this issue?

I’m trying to reconstitute my black tops with 1.2ml of water but it is yielding far less than 12iu/bottle (probably less than 6iu). Has anyone else had this issue?

What exactly do you mean? You don't change the amount of hgh in the vial by adding water.

When you add 1.2ml you will have a concentration of 1iu/.1mL but there are still 12iu of hgh in the vial.

So are you just not articulating your concern/question correctly or are you trying to say the product is underdosed? Or are you adding 1.2mL and only able to draw .6mL out?

Not trying to be a dick just genuinely not understanding what your getting at brother.

What exactly do you mean? You don't change the amount of hgh in the vial by adding water.

When you add 1.2ml you will have a concentration of 1iu/.1mL but there are still 12iu of hgh in the vial.

So are you just not articulating your concern/question correctly or are you trying to say the product is underdosed? Or are you adding 1.2mL and only able to draw .6mL out?

Not trying to be a dick just genuinely not understanding what your getting at brother.
I’m adding 1.2ml of BAC water to my vial and then drawing out to the “20” on the insulin syringe. But I can only draw less than 3 times. I’m confused as hell. 1.2ml should always give me 12 iu but maybe I’m missing something.

I’m adding 1.2ml of BAC water to my vial and then drawing out to the “20” on the insulin syringe. But I can only draw less than 3 times. I’m confused as hell. 1.2ml should always give me 12 iu but maybe I’m missing something.

Can't help you there, never had a problem like that personally.

Your using insulin pins with a fixed needle? There may be some loss but not 50%

If your losing alot of fluid in the process of drawing and pinning I would recommend diluting it much more so per unit volume your losing you will lose less growth hormone.

However I would really re-examine your technique and see where your losing that much fluid.

If your using a set up like I do, where I have a syringe and no needle, I put on a drawing needle and swap for a fresh 30g before pinning and there is the potential for losing fluid if your not careful about clearing the needle hub of any product. But even in that scenario I am having a hard time seeing nearly 50^ loss.

If you're claiming to be injecting 1.2 of bac water but only able to draw out .20 on an insulin syringe 3 times, then you're only injecting 0.6 of water. You got something screwed up on your end.

If you're claiming to be injecting 1.2 of bac water but only able to draw out .20 on an insulin syringe 3 times, then you're only injecting 0.6 of water. You got something screwed up on your end.
I switched to using my insulin syringes for adding the BAC water instead of my traditional syringes and it worked. Must have had a bunch of air in the traditional syringe? Or I was doing something wrong. Regardless, all set! Thanks guys

I still regularly recommend @Opti to people as one of the #1 sources of HGH, but only for the grey tops. Those are proven to be quality.

Opti has some of the best T/A and some of the most streamline services of any source, especially for HGH. (His website is awesome)

The opti black tops are sketchy in my experience and the experience of many others in this and other forums, so i cannot in good conscience recommend opti black tops to anybody.

Opti himself said "The opti black tops are a new manufacturer i am trying out" Not the licensed GMP facility that makes the grey tops.

I'm not hear to bash anybody, just giving my honest feedback and experience as i have done for the past decade here and on pro M.

Last edited:
I still regularly recommend @Opti to people as one of the #1 sources of HGH, but only for the grey tops. Those are proven to be quality.

Opti has some of the best T/A and some of the most streamline services of any source, especially for HGH. (His website is awesome)

The opti black tops are sketchy in my experience and the experience of many others in this and other forums, so i cannot in good conscience recommend opti black tops to anybody.

Opti himself said "The opti black tops are a new manufacturer i am trying out" Not the licensed GMP facility that makes the grey tops.

I'm not hear to bash anybody, just giving my honest feedback and experience as i have done for the past decade here and on pro M.

We get it. You have said the same thing over and over again for a while now. Move on.

I’ve already exposed you to be a liar who reps for another hgh source. You are the biggest dumbass on this site. One day you are raving about the blacks and the change you are seeing from them. Then over a month later you’re asking how many mg are in the black tops, which if you had been running them for a month like you claimed you’d know. Then a month after that you claim you are having a site injection reaction. I posted all this using your posts when I exposed you. Seriously no one takes you seriously and you look foolish.

I rarely post but catchup when I need to. I’ve only used the blacktops and haven’t had a bad experience yet. 3 separate runs over 8-10 months at a time. Needed to get a couple more kits to finish up this current run so decided to come on here to see any relevant updates. Too much bs to scroll through. Going with the white tops this time simply because I need very little to finish.

Whether the accusations are true doesn’t matter until proper evidence is posted. Meso mods need to do a better job of cleaning out unnecessary chatter and unverified accusations. Just my .02. See you next year