HGH eod, IGF1 levels

hghlover

I'd like to hear from people who have ran HGH every other day at similar doses as you would have every day. For instance 4 iu, but eod instead of daily.

Looking at blood work, does it cause a significant drop in IGF 1 levels as compared to dosing it every day?

I'm thinking about having either two or three off days a week, for instance having monday/wednesday/friday as off days, but I'm unsure if it will make IGF 1 plummet, as opposed to running it every day?

Last edited:
Im sure somebody who has ran it this way will chime in, but ED is more beneficial for IGF. EOD is better for HGH levels itself.
I think maybe you have it backwards.
Igf level i would say are the same as long as the weekly dose is the same.
I use 5 on 2 off with the same weekly dosage and i like it more then eod or ed protocol seems to have les side effects with best effect.
Eod might be better or the same on building muscle
Ed seems better for fat loss .
5 on 2 off seems the best overall in my experience .

There is a reduced increase to IGF-I with q.o.d. vs. q.d. administration at the same weekly total dose.

I wonder if this could be somewhat counteracted by upping the total weekly dose within the EOD protocol? My reasoning for EOD is alleviating insulin resistance.

I wonder if this could be somewhat counteracted by upping the total weekly dose within the EOD protocol? My reasoning for EOD is alleviating insulin resistance.
That is a reasonable justification or rationale that is served by thrice weekly administration.

It cannot be counteracted in the sense that it will always be true that daily administration > alternate day administration at the same weekly total dose.

You just have to decide whether improved insulin sensitivity is worth the diminished Δ IGF-I.

There is another benefits to consider, too, though. For example, daily pinning is more burdensome than thrice weekly.

That is a reasonable justification or rationale that is served by thrice weekly administration.

It cannot be counteracted in the sense that it will always be true that daily administration > alternate day administration at the same weekly total dose.

You just have to decide whether improved insulin sensitivity is worth the diminished Δ IGF-I.

There is another benefits to consider, too, though. For example, daily pinning is more burdensome than thrice weekly.

Your input is really appreciated. My fasted blood glucose has been in the higher end for months now, and I'm not seeing impressive results with metformin, even at 2g daily. I think I'll try and go with EOD HGH dosing.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back