HGH Every Day vs 5/2

Pinning HGH 5/2 is just as effective as 7 days per week?

• Total voters

OldGHGuy

This topic has been discussed here and there but has not had a post/poll dedicated to it. I have changed my position recently as I do seem to get more positive results from pinning every day vs 5/2, even when weekly totals are considered and equal.

I do it daily. As far as I’ve seen online, the only positive of the 5/2 split is money savings.
I have seen some get less sides from the every other day dosing with the same amount as would be daily.

What is the reasoning and supposed benefit of the 5/2 method?

the only benefits i know of would be it saves you some GH and alleviates some side effects like carpal tunne, water retention and insulin resistance that some might get, but what about those 2 days you are off, wouldnt that have a negative impact compared to having pinned those 2 days?

Considering you have 2 days off and the igf1 serum levels dont change much acutely after juts 2 days, i guess you can say you still get all the benefits of the elevated igf1 while saving GH and potentially less side effects that way, but i dont know.

But, if you are using it mainly to enhance lipolysis/fatloss i think it would make more sense to do it everyday in that scenario, you are kinda wasting potential fat loss by not taking it those 2 days, unless you combine it with a 2 day refeed or somehting like that.

i honestly believe that taking two days off "probably" won't make a difference.....much, as far as a slight dip in levels but most likely unrecognizable unless you run a blood test in those two days which is ridiculous imo it would seem to be more cost effective saving your $1-2 in ius you didnt take lol

And if your running hgh " you should not worry about taking two days off" to save money, run it as you can afford it its pretty cheap these days for good hgh, so?