HGH Every Day vs 5/2

Pinning HGH 5/2 is just as effective as 7 days per week?

• Total voters
Someone posted a study showing insulin pins are fine to reuse up to 6 times (no discomfort or injection site reactions).

And little risk of scar tissue from these tiny pins & a million potential injection sites.
No, I would not reuse. Please post the study you are referring to

Actually completely wrong regarding protein. Protein synthesis is markedly suppressed with continuous tube feeding compared to bolus feeding. Obviously you probably don't want to eat 200 grams once per day but a lot of our body's metabolic processes are signalled in a phasic manner.
interesting, can you link this information?

afaik, youll get better MPS/net protein balance with 3-4x feedings of 40-60g protein than 5-6x at 20-30g, equated for total protein intake and quality.

I think stu phillips or was it don layman that did a bunch of studies on protein feedings. Theres some studies comparing this but i cant find them right now, compared something like 6x20g vs 3x40, and the 3x40 group showed better increases in net protein balance and MPS response,.

afaik, the current evidence says that 3-4 feedings with 4-6g/kg vs 5-7 feedings with the same total protein intake is better in most cases, atleast in natural lifters.

There is no real benefit to 5/2 in my opinion.

For all of the supposed benefits (reduced sides, cost savings, ect) the better answer if just to lower your dose

Someone posted a study showing insulin pins are fine to reuse up to 6 times (no discomfort or injection site reactions).

And little risk of scar tissue from these tiny pins & a million potential injection sites.

I hear u on that. I have a brother that’s a junkie I bet he would use the same slin pin for a month. But I’m too anal for that.

Also I had a aunt who passed recently she was diabetic my wife’s a nurse and would do her shots for her when we would be around, and she told me she had lots of scar tissue built up around her abdominals.