HGH facial growth

i think alot of these superstars often get some sort of facial surgery, ie nose job , cheek lifts etc not to mention the hgh use is more common in Hollywood than is actually reported

Check out Zac Efron's transformation. I suspect puberty -> +gear -> +hGH.

By the time he was in Iron Fist, distended gut and definite face changes. You can see it in his chin but not nose. Maybe surgery but for the sake of this thread, considering hGH for those facial changes.

He's not that big but definitely not natty. That's more than what puberty can do.

Lies. Maybe true about surgery, but not the reason.

Similar to how Reacher said he only started TRT because all the long hours of filming caused clinical hypogonadism.

They all lie.
I use deca because not using deca causes low levels of deca in my blood. Am I doing this right? lol wtf that is the dumbest shit I heard in a while.

i think alot of these superstars often get some sort of facial surgery, ie nose job

Ok, but they are not getting nose jobs to make their noses bigger. That is just age. Yours is bigger than twenty years ago, too.

"The skin and structures of the nose lose strength with age, resulting in a nose that stretches out and sags downward.

The glands within the nose skin, especially at the tip, may enlarge, causing a wider, heavier nose appearance. While there is debate if the cartilage itself grows, it can look that way."

Ok, but they are not getting nose jobs to make their noses bigger. That is just age. Yours is bigger than twenty years ago, too.

"The skin and structures of the nose lose strength with age, resulting in a nose that stretches out and sags downward.

The glands within the nose skin, especially at the tip, may enlarge, causing a wider, heavier nose appearance. While there is debate if the cartilage itself grows, it can look that way."

Yes i agree 100% , old people do have big ears, big nose, and nuts that hang to there knees lol, im a certified care giver so i unfortunately know about the nut thing lmao its not always glitz&glamour working with elderly men haha , but i agree with you @malfeasance