HGH for chronic back pain/disk degeneration?

Ok, so I've decided to go with TB-500 for starters (and if I can get BPC-157 in capsules...I'm not yet ready to inject myself every day, feel like I need to get used to it and TB only needs to be injected 2x a week plus I hear lots of people on forums have great success with it).

I will see how it goes after a few weeks and maybe try adding HGH later.

Anyways- Im looking for a reliable vendor for the peptides. purepeptidesuk.com Im a bit unsure of as there are a few similar sites and some seem to be trying to rip off the main UK site which should be the reliable one. u/HGHlover are you sure this was the correct one (sorry for asking again, I want to make sure it's reliable...) ? there is uk-peptide.com and peptidesuk.com as well and read some bad reviews on uk peptides just not sure which of those it was directed at.

Any other tips? I keep hearing Canlab is good and am interested in the ThymosinLabs, as they have the capsule version of the BPC. any experience?

Both uk-peptide and purepeptidesuk are the real deal, i used both, but purepeptides seem to be a tad better quality

I have zero experience with HGH. I'M only responding as someone mentioned Stem cells. I had two very close friends of mine that had lower back issues, and one that had a severe shoulder injury that he couldn't even lift his arm above shoulder hieght. All of these guys opted for Stem Cells. They all had tremdous recovery and now have full mobility back! Now this was not the cheap option and was also NOT covered by their insurances. But both told me they are so glad they dropped the coin on it as they haven't felt so good in so long. Now I'm not saying this WILL work for you, but it's definitely a viable option you should look into. You can find plenty of clinics I'm sure within driving distance of where you are. Just do a Google search and find a few with the most reputable and accredited reviews and references. Hell your pcp may even be able to point to a preferred clinic. I hope you all the best!!! Lower back injury is close, if not the most disability diagnosis in the country. Good luck!!

I have zero experience with HGH. I'M only responding as someone mentioned Stem cells. I had two very close friends of mine that had lower back issues, and one that had a severe shoulder injury that he couldn't even lift his arm above shoulder hieght. All of these guys opted for Stem Cells. They all had tremdous recovery and now have full mobility back! Now this was not the cheap option and was also NOT covered by their insurances. But both told me they are so glad they dropped the coin on it as they haven't felt so good in so long. Now I'm not saying this WILL work for you, but it's definitely a viable option you should look into. You can find plenty of clinics I'm sure within driving distance of where you are. Just do a Google search and find a few with the most reputable and accredited reviews and references. Hell your pcp may even be able to point to a preferred clinic. I hope you all the best!!! Lower back injury is close, if not the most disability diagnosis in the country. Good luck!!

Was it done in the US?

Do you know what type of stem cells they got? It seems there are a lot of different types. I read that blood cord stem cells is supposed to be one of the best ones

Was it done in the US?

Do you know what type of stem cells they got? It seems there are a lot of different types. I read that blood cord stem cells is supposed to be one of the best ones

Yes this was done in THE U.S. The blood cord sounds very familiar but I'd have to ask them as this was about 4 or 5 years ago. At that time I don't any insurance companies were covering stem cell therapy. That may have changed by now. If I'm remember correctly it cost somewhere around $5000.00.

Yes this was done in THE U.S. The blood cord sounds very familiar but I'd have to ask them as this was about 4 or 5 years ago. At that time I don't any insurance companies were covering stem cell therapy. That may have changed by now. If I'm remember correctly it cost somewhere around $5000.00.

Thats actually super cheap.

I heard of prices ranging upwards of 20-30k