HGH General

Most just go up 1iu every week. Personally I started at 3iu, and stayed there for about 2 months. I started 5iu this week and have had zero issues with water. I'm convinced any issues regarding water are related to poor diet and exercise.
Possibly. But that said, wether it's working as a scaffolder or training, I'm overall pretty active.

I started 5IU (2½ split) about 3 weeks ago and feel the absolute minimal wrist discomfort so will just monitor it for change.

Possibly. But that said, wether it's working as a scaffolder or training, I'm overall pretty active.

I started 5IU (2½ split) about 3 weeks ago and feel the absolute minimal wrist discomfort so will just monitor it for change.
Keep us updated. I'm still early in my hgh use. So far I've experienced zero discomfort. I guess we will see in 2 more weeks if anything changes that's comparable to your experience.

Keep us updated. I'm still early in my hgh use. So far I've experienced zero discomfort. I guess we will see in 2 more weeks if anything changes that's comparable to your experience.

At first I increased hGH dose way too quickly and got a lot of sides. Then slowed down and learned my personal triggers for side effects (poor hydration, diet [salt & carbs], not enough cardio, and had to focus more on sleep hygiene).

Been on 10 IU/d for a while now and minimal sides unless I mess up on those triggers. Then it's mainly edema. CTS is minimal.

At first I increased hGH dose way too quickly and got a lot of sides. Then slowed down and learned my personal triggers for side effects (poor hydration, diet [salt & carbs], not enough cardio, and had to focus more on sleep hygiene).

Been on 10 IU/d for a while now and minimal sides unless I mess up on those triggers. Then it's mainly edema. CTS is minimal.
What do you find fucks with you the most? I don't really put any mind to my salt intake, and my carbs have been fairly low the whole time I've been on GH. Just wondering if things will change when I start my rebound/off-season.

What do you find fucks with you the most? I don't really put any mind to my salt intake, and my carbs have been fairly low the whole time I've been on GH. Just wondering if things will change when I start my rebound/off-season.

Poor sleep, high carb, and high salt causes me water retention, which is worsened by hGH. Poor sleep alone causes a lot of people baggy eyes, which I think is in part edema.

I also try to leverage with hydration and cardio.

Many moving parts. Hard to pinpoint one thing that fucks with me most.

Guys i'd like to hear some opinions, i'm going to start GH for the first time and one of my biggest concerns is to avoid insulin resistance. My diet is 95% clean, i just have a big cheat meal a week.

My plan is doing a single dose pre bed, i know it's not wise to pin GH close to a meal with carbs. Since i'm in off season all my meals have high carbs (120+), how many hours after my last should i pin GH? If lets say 2 hours is ok, i can leave my meals as is, but if it's wise to space it even further i might need to change my meal plan and have only protein and fats in my last.

Thanks in advance.

Guys i'd like to hear some opinions, i'm going to start GH for the first time and one of my biggest concerns is to avoid insulin resistance. My diet is 95% clean, i just have a big cheat meal a week.

My plan is doing a single dose pre bed, i know it's not wise to pin GH close to a meal with carbs. Since i'm in off season all my meals have high carbs (120+), how many hours after my last should i pin GH? If lets say 2 hours is ok, i can leave my meals as is, but if it's wise to space it even further i might need to change my meal plan and have only protein and fats in my last.

Thanks in advance.
My coach has me do half(2.5iu) 30mins before my pre workout meal. Then another half (2.5iu) before bed. Idk if that helps any

My understanding is if you administer just before sleep, you'll miss out on the dose your body naturally creates during sleep.

I was told to administer upon waking.

I now administer at 4am, 4pm, and 2hrs each side of food.

My coach has me do half(2.5iu) 30mins before my pre workout meal. Then another half (2.5iu) before bed. Idk if that helps any

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Imo you're overthinking it brother. Get the hGH in when you can.

Dose timing with hGH is a bro-sciency topic let alone trying to avoid insulin resistance which is a very long-term process in general.

And I still question the relevance of hGH-induced insulin resistance in otherwise healthy recreational bodybuilders. Esp if you do cardio.

If it fucked with sleep quality, as some anecdotal reports suggest, I'd discontinue hGH pronto. For me it doesn't.

Imo you're overthinking it brother. Get the hGH in when you can.

Dose timing with hGH is a bro-sciency topic let alone trying to avoid insulin resistance which is a very long-term process in general.

And I still question the relevance of hGH-induced insulin resistance in otherwise healthy recreational bodybuilders. Esp if you do cardio.

If it fucked with sleep quality, as some anecdotal reports suggest, I'd discontinue hGH pronto. For me it doesn't.

I want it mostly for recovery, sleep and increasing my IGF numbers. I won't mess with splitting into multiple dosages to achieve a greater fat loss, having to pin something every day already makes it cumbersome.

I've put some effort to reduce my A1c from 5,5 to 4,9 and i don't want to make things worse if there's a chance to avoid it by timing my meals better, hence the asking. I'll keep it at 2 hours apart and hope for the best haha.

What have the positives been at 10iu - I’m hoping to reach 12iu this go around

Most just go up 1iu every week. Personally I started at 3iu, and stayed there for about 2 months. I started 5iu this week and have had zero issues with water. I'm convinced any issues regarding water are related to poor diet and exercise.
That's a weird dosing schedule, isnt it normally EOD or ED? And when you say diet, you mean carbs?

That's a weird dosing schedule, isnt it normally EOD or ED? And when you say diet, you mean carbs?
I pin daily. As I've stated I do half 30mins before my pwo meal, then the other half before bed. And no I was referring to diet in a general sense. Like eating like shit constantly will mess with you.

Back