HGH in fridge

ksm2

So people basically just put their reconstituted HGH into the fridge where they have their beef, chicken, vegetables and all other food stored? Aren't you afraid of bacteria getting into the vial? Even if you have your vial on the front door or side of the fridge? I really struggle with the idea of doing this.

I think about gambling with possible degradation of letting it stay at room temp for a week instead of putting it in the fridge.

So people basically just put their reconstituted HGH into the fridge where they have their beef, chicken, vegetables and all other food stored? Aren't you afraid of bacteria getting into the vial? Even if you have your vial on the front door or side of the fridge? I really struggle with the idea of doing this.
Get a clue then do some research

How do germs get into a sealed vial?

I mean it's not perfectly sealed after going in with the needle a few times. Bacteria can sit between cap and stopper. Moisture collecting on top of it etc.

I don't know, maybe i'm paranoid about this, but i always wondered how people do this. I probably would need a second fridge only for peptides to not feel bad about this.

I mean it's not perfectly sealed after going in with the needle a few times. Bacteria can sit between cap and stopper. Moisture collecting on top of it etc.

I don't know, maybe i'm paranoid about this, but i always wondered how people do this. I probably would need a second fridge only for peptides to not feel bad about

probably on the paranoid side about possible contamination of a sealed vial (most are resealable stoppers nowadays) but if it makes you feel better , buy a mini fridge or STFU!

I don't know, maybe i'm paranoid about this, but i always wondered how people do this. I probably would need a second fridge only for peptides to not feel bad about this.
I wipe the top off before i use it. If germs sneak through tiny/microscopic pores in the stopper think what they are doing when they go through you skin. I don't fret it.

I wipe the top off before i use it. If germs sneak through tiny/microscopic pores in the stopper think what they are doing when they go through you skin. I don't fret it.
This.

I ALWAYS wipe the top of the vial...twice. Also wiping the area you inject is another good thing. This way you don't have any risk of infection if preparation is done properly.

Oils that are already contaminated due to bad processing are another thing and no amount of wiping the vial top can clear that.

I read somewhere that it should be out of light, so I put it in a little gift/jewelry box in the door. As far as bacteria, it's not like there are cells jumping off my sealed foods in the fridge. I also wipe the top most of the time, but since I started using those Curad wipes that leave a lot of alcohol to evap, I occasionally skip it so I don't have to feel the burn

Nothing like a hot beef injection to fuel protein synthesis.

If you’re that concerned, keep the vials in a container or ziplock. Always sterilize the vial top before each use. I like to use a spray bottle of alcohol to sanitize my work area before I start filling syringes as well. Or just get a mini fridge. I think you’re overthinking it a bit.

I used my 3d printer to make a little peptide caddy with a lid. It will hold 4 of the little 3ml peptide vials and one 20ml vial of bac water. It keeps them dark, protected, and out of view. I also made a slin pin holder to keep preloaded gh shots in, 2 caddies that hold 25 each of 10ml vials for my gear, and 2 caddies that hold 4 each of my 50ml vials of orals that I suspend im humco

Personally i found a use finally for my butter container in the frig. That is where my frig gear goes. The few minutes of light that things can get wont do anything i think. But being in the dark is not a bad idea at all.

I have my vial inside a plastic bag, which is inside a Tupperware tub, stored anywhere in the fridge. I have zero concern over it.

I not only clean the stopper with alcohol before drawing, I also clean the whole vial exterior with alcohol before putting it back in the bag (since I set the vial on my bathroom countertop). I also wipe down the countertop with alcohol. This takes moments, not an issue. Alcohol swabs are cheap.

The main purpose of using bac water (0.9 BA) and not sterile water (0.9 (sodium chloride) is to prevent bacteria from growing.

Also, scrubbing the stopper with an alcohol swab (70% isopropyl alcohol) will ensure nothing of your vegetables will stay there.

I think about gambling with possible degradation of letting it stay at room temp for a week instead of putting it in the fridge.
A sealed vile is perfectly fine in a fridge

Nothing like a hot beef injection to fuel protein synthesis.

If you’re that concerned, keep the vials in a container or ziplock. Always sterilize the vial top before each use. I like to use a spray bottle of alcohol to sanitize my work area before I start filling syringes as well. Or just get a mini fridge. I think you’re overthinking it a bit.

But what happens when he opens the container or ziplock bag and it gets contaminated standing in his kitchen with all the bacteria just waiting to dive into the sealed, rubber stopped, multi-use vial????? No clue how to get around this…

Just shoot the entire bottle at once, problem solved.

I used my 3d printer to make a little peptide caddy with a lid. It will hold 4 of the little 3ml peptide vials and one 20ml vial of bac water. It keeps them dark, protected, and out of view. I also made a slin pin holder to keep preloaded gh shots in, 2 caddies that hold 25 each of 10ml vials for my gear, and 2 caddies that hold 4 each of my 50ml vials of orals that I suspend im humco

Need to mass produce these thats pretty damn cool