HGH increasing bone density on a caloric deficit?

I’m on a cut right now and am interested in running some growth, mostly for that good sleep, increased fat loss is also a nice bonus.

I’m temporarily running a very steep caloric deficit (>1000 calories) doing OMAD and am wondering if it would still be possible for HGH to make my bones thicker?

I’ve seen a bunch of guys on the forum talk about their ring sizes increasing, even at moderate doses. I’d like to avoid this if possible, as it wouldn’t be good for my job. I would imagine this wouldn’t be possible in the kind of deficit I’m in, but HGH is a complex hormone, so I wanted to hear what you all thought/have experienced with this.

I’m on a cut right now and am interested in running some growth, mostly for that good sleep, increased fat loss is also a nice bonus.

I’m temporarily running a very steep caloric deficit (>1000 calories) doing OMAD and am wondering if it would still be possible for HGH to make my bones thicker?

I’ve seen a bunch of guys on the forum talk about their ring sizes increasing, even at moderate doses. I’d like to avoid this if possible, as it wouldn’t be good for my job. I would imagine this wouldn’t be possible in the kind of deficit I’m in, but HGH is a complex hormone, so I wanted to hear what you all thought/have experienced with this.
Sounds like water weight and not a thickening of bones.

The IGF 1 response from HGH is very poor I believe when in a caloric deficit, especially a big one. So the HGH is somewhat wasted. Altho if money is no issue then running it is still fine imo.