HGH injection site

Toproll

I compete in arm wrestling and have partially torn the extensor retinaculum in my left wrist. I consulted my physio about it, and there's not much to do but wait. I ordered some BPC-157 and TB-500 from a trusted source and have been injecting them into my wrist for about a month. It has healed somewhat, but I'm still far from being able to arm wrestle with my left hand. Recently, I started using HGH and was wondering if injecting it subq at the injury site would make any difference compared to subq or IM injections in my left arm or elsewhere.

We have a search feature, I believe the most common use on this board is HGH without surgery. Below is just one thread, there are many.

HGH and injuries

@Type-IIx is brilliant, I would search his posts. He also has a podcast and website.

@BigTomJ also seems to have excellent knowledge and experience.

These are just two of many people on this board that have shared information that is currently waiting to be used. Also, you may find them more likely to include you in conversations if you actively participate in conversations that have a discussion ongoing.

Best wishes.