hGH + Metformin: A Good Thing (Metformin does not lower, but rather increases IGF-1)

@Type-IIx would you advise against taking Metformin (750mg ER before bed) with a GLP like tirzepatide at low dosage (to maintain an healthy BG level) + 10IU of HGH or it's not synergistic and so it's better to use either Metformin or a GLP?
I use both. Morning blood glucose usually in the high 80s or low 90s even with 10iu gh in the mix and like 400 carbs/day

Does the trick well for me. Might even be overkill honestly, but I want to keep insulin sensitivity optimized as much as possible

@Type-IIx would you advise against taking Metformin (750mg ER before bed) with a GLP like tirzepatide at low dosage (to maintain an healthy BG level) + 10IU of HGH or it's not synergistic and so it's better to use either Metformin or a GLP?
I wouldn’t advise against it on its face but it’s also not enough information to say anything of value, and we won’t hash that out here.

This is also what i want to do… tbh… @Type-IIx ….

Would lov to chat off this thread if u got any advixe on going this route?

This is also what i want to do… tbh… @Type-IIx ….

Would lov to chat off this thread if u got any advixe on going this route?

He's already published excellent free articles on these compounds and interactions. There are also threads where he gives lots of great information on these topics. If you're not able to read that stuff and sort it out yourself I would just hire him. He offers coaching at different levels and if you just want to hire him for managing compounds and cycles I bet you could work that out with.

He's already published excellent free articles on these compounds and interactions. There are also threads where he gives lots of great information on these topics. If you're not able to read that stuff and sort it out yourself I would just hire him. He offers coaching at different levels and if you just want to hire him for managing compounds and cycles I bet you could work that out with.
Oh im aware but like the other guys reply… thats what i was going off of… but that is true… he would be awesome to work with and dial me in

Oh im aware but like the other guys reply… thats what i was going off of… but that is true… he would be awesome to work with and dial me in
I'll give my two cents on the topic for what it's worth. Metformin and Tirzepatide both can help control blood glucose and insulin sensitivity, but their mechanisms of action are very different. Both have positives and negatives. There's no problem using them at the same time, but that doesn't mean that it is ideal, but it could be. It depends. Which one you use or both and at what doses all depends on how you react to them, your current goals, your current nutrition status such as if you are eating in surplus or deficit, what your fasted blood glucose is at on your current protocol, etc. It's very difficult to give an answer to this kind of question without getting a lot of information from a person. Definitely no one size fits all protocol, it's going to be individual and phase/cycle dependent. Answering a question like this is time consuming to give accurate good information.