HGH/PEPTIDES to treat herniated disk/pinched nerve

When c4, c5, c6 went it was from a much earlier neck brake from a diving accident. That brake required a halo for four months. When those disc went I thought it was my right arm that was broken. Hurt like hell. Since fusion little to no pain now. Cervical surgeries tend to hold up really well. Gh will help tendon and muscle tears. Gh will not heal bone or herniated disc just not possible. Ive torn both elbows 1 in 2011 100 percent elbow tendon tear while benching when it blew I was benching weight came down on my chest and tore my pec. In august 2013 other elbow tore while benching but pec did not tear. In may 2014 had back surgery which exposed another disc gone bad and had surgery again last week. Gh helped heal both elbows which no longer bother me.
Thanks man. Are you a heavy lifter year round? I'm a non competitive body builder. But I use power lifting technics on my major lifts. What about you? Yesterday was the 2nd day back to the gym for me. My PT was before my gym time. I felt good. But today my rhomboids and left trap are sore. Left trap has mild spasms. Nothing crazy. I'm just worried about it. No gym for 3/4 days cuz of work.

searay

searay your not necessarily wrong.. However every circumstance is different. Your right in the fact that when a segment is fused, you lose motion to that segment, and therefor, the adjacent segment will often suffer for this. Now those who were fused for lower back pain, and DDD, will likely suffer the worst result. (Disc Degeneration Disease). It has been clinically shown that fusion is less likely to help Discogenic pain, and if you spine has DDD, the levels above will obviously suffer when motion is taken out of one or two segements (fusion).
Fusion is much more successful in helping with Neurological symptoms... sciatica, shooting pain into feet, drop foot, urological symptoms , etc. Now what Im pointing out if there is a person with structural defects , leading to a slipped verabrea , (spondylolithesis), or one whom had a genitic defect such as a ''pars defect '', or scoliosis... they may fair much better from surgical intervention. If there is a specific injury to the lower lumbar, and the levels above are free of degeneration, the re visitation of surgery should be much less likely. this is at least what I have come to believe after many , many hours of research..months.
I had L4, L5, fused to S1 of the gate. At 31 y/o. medical techniques have evolved. as I mentioned most fusion were done via PLIFF approach which made a gutter to the side of your spine, and they literally had to lift a nerve up and move it up and out of the way. often leading to complications. Now they have neurological monitering, and have different less invasive approaches. Also graph techniques and hardware have improved dramatically.
I hope to at least make mid 50 's before having any issues in my L3.. if any at all during life.. thats the hope. neck is another story though
Yeah im 54 just had L3 done a week ago today.i wanted him to do L2 also as it shows a small herniation as well. It was a surgery time decision and he didnt do it. Suprise. alot of it boils down to how you injured and how hard you push it post surgery. In my case alot at about your age so I continued to destroy back.

tileguy123

I pushed it very , very hard post surgery at 31... that in My opinion.. wouldnt contribute to Degeneration a level above. Like i said it would more be determined, on whether further degereration was present before the surgery

Be careful mind. My entire dilemma started with what I thought was a torn trap muscle. If this becomes too painful you will find that the cervical spinal fusion isn't that bad. One night in the hospital and for me my first words waking up from the surgery was that the pain was gone.

Thanks man. Are you a heavy lifter year round? I'm a non competitive body builder. But I use power lifting technics on my major lifts. What about you? Yesterday was the 2nd day back to the gym for me. My PT was before my gym time. I felt good. But today my rhomboids and left trap are sore. Left trap has mild spasms. Nothing crazy. I'm just worried about it. No gym for 3/4 days cuz of work.

searay

No man not really anymore. Now just for overall fitness

Would ASS any of them. Would they cause swelling of the herniated disks? With the water retention such? Or would just aromatization ASS this?

I've been down the past few weeks but I got a second opinion from my primary doctor. He said I am to young for surgery. He said Nero surgery would be a much better option for my condition. He said its possible I may me able to live with this injury with out surgery. I think if anybody has problems like this,always get more then one opinion. They could be more options for you. He said they could go in and clean the disk to keep it from leaning on the nerve. My hopes of training hard again mite be a reality. That's my goal.
Btw watch this The Mighty Mike Quinn: Road to the Masters Olympia: Its motivating.

jp4355

I don't know if this is Still in use. In 74, I was in a Bad Car Accident and Really Screwed up C-4/C-5. I couldn't use my Right Arm to Push Down anything.
The Doctor sent me to Physical Therapy, there was a Machine that you Sit in, they Strap you Down and a Collar is put around your Head and under your Chin.
Then the Collar is Attached to a Cable, and it Intermittently Pulls Up, and then Releases.
A Type of Traction Machine, it did the Trick, and the Disc was Protruding and Pinching the Nerve............... JP
P.S.
Any Type of Back Injury is a Real Bitch.
P.S.S.
I also have an Inversion Table, and use it every Day, just wish that I had gotten it 20 years ago.

I don't know if this is Still in use. In 74, I was in a Bad Car Accident and Really Screwed up C-4/C-5. I couldn't use my Right Arm to Push Down anything.
The Doctor sent me to Physical Therapy, there was a Machine that you Sit in, they Strap you Down and a Collar is put around your Head and under your Chin.
Then the Collar is Attached to a Cable, and it Intermittently Pulls Up, and then Releases.
A Type of Traction Machine, it did the Trick, and the Disc was Protruding and Pinching the Nerve............... JP
P.S.
Any Type of Back Injury is a Real Bitch.
P.S.S.
I also have an Inversion Table, and use it every Day, just wish that I had gotten it 20 years ago.
I mite get a inversion table. Physical therapy is so short and to me only helps 10%. I'm just gonna train hard and if I'm in pain take my compound cream or $1,000 muscle relaxers. No joke. A G.

jp4355

You can look for an Inversion Table on Amazon, there's Dozens from $100 to $400.
Just make sure that it has Good Cushioning for your Feet, you'll be hanging from them.
I got an Innova, and I switched out the Foot Cushions for some Better ones I had from a Leg Attachment on one of my Benches.................. JP
P.S.
Don't push Too Hard, you need to pay Attention to your Body, or you may Re-injure your self.
I've done that a Few times, it Sucks.
You need to Push Incrementally, and not all at once, so Track your Progress, and don't get Too Aggressive.

You can look for an Inversion Table on Amazon, there's Dozens from $100 to $400.
Just make sure that it has Good Cushioning for your Feet, you'll be hanging from them.
I got an Innova, and I switched out the Foot Cushions for some Better ones I had from a Leg Attachment on one of my Benches.................. JP
P.S.
Don't push Too Hard, you need to pay Attention to your Body, or you may Re-injure your self.
I've done that a Few times, it Sucks.
You need to Push Incrementally, and not all at once, so Track your Progress, and don't get Too Aggressive.
Thanks bro. But every day I'm getting less and less motivated to train. Just got another appointment for a new Doc. 3rd opinion. I mite have my disks shaved and the nerve area cleaned up. Still debating. My surgeon sent me another 3 bottles of compound cream! I don't need this many. $2,000 per every 3 bottles of this stuff. $50 Co pay. Its unbelievable this medical industry!

Lotnnic

Hey man,

For what its worth, i've got 2 herniated discs that pinch nerves. It has done my head in over the last 18 months with time off training etc. Ive tried physios, chiro, exercises, rolling it out etc I am currently 4 weeks into a ipamorelin/cjc pep combo and I can honestly say it has been the first time in all this time I have seen a substantial improvement. I hope it continues

Hey man,

For what its worth, i've got 2 herniated discs that pinch nerves. It has done my head in over the last 18 months with time off training etc. Ive tried physios, chiro, exercises, rolling it out etc I am currently 4 weeks into a ipamorelin/cjc pep combo and I can honestly say it has been the first time in all this time I have seen a substantial improvement. I hope it continues
Thanks bro. I'm looking into a huge cycle soon I'm gonna include at lest 3 peptides.

radcon

You might benefit from some cervical traction as previously stated. Tileguy said some goodstuff on the first page but there's a lot of misinformation in this thread. If you can find someone to help you understand why you're destroying your discs then your condition will almost undoubtedly heal. If not then surgery may be your best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might benefit from some cervical traction as previously stated. Tileguy said some goodstuff on the first page but there's a lot of misinformation in this thread. If you can find someone to help you understand why you're destroying your discs then your condition will almost undoubtedly heal. If not then surgery may be your best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well let's talk about it. I was in car accident when I was about 24. No seat belt head on collision at about 30mpg. My head hit they car ceiling. I was ejected up. I blacked out for 3 seconds and woke up. That was they key to all this I believe. I also had a cop press his foot on my neck when I was 16. While it was turned to they right. For about 10/15 mins. Those are they too major neck injures I can think of that caused this. But I'm not 100% sure yet. So far its "unknown".

So here is an update. October 5 2014.
I still have zero motivation to train. Because when I do,I some how cause the neck muscles to spasm or the disks get aggitaed. It feels like I can feel them get swollen. And they also feel like they are in my back. Sooooo I dropped my test down to ZERO. Just because I am actually to lazy to do my shot every week. I'm having a real tough time training because when I don't train I am not in any pain.

Still have not trained. Using nothing for pain. Been off test for month and a half. I forget not sure. No pain in 3 weeks. I want to go back on test and will. I have a gut. I eat good and eat what ever I want. But when I train I'm in pain so fuck me!

Hey man,

Hey tell me more about your cycle. How's it going now? U on any aas?

Sponsored Links

Latest posts