HGH Side effect or something else?

DollaBill

HGH usage has been 5UI split morning and night for 5 months. I have successfully used it for a year a few years back without bad side effects.

For the last month I have been waking up in the middle of the night with painfully numb hands, arms, and shoulders. It feels like the pain originates from shoulder blade areas.

Now, I’m wondering, if this is from the hgh. Inflamed nerves which then turns my shoulders/arms / hands so numb it wakes me up in agony.

Or, my bulged discs in my neck have gotten 10x worse in the last 2 months, even though I have been actively fixing them.

If anyone has an answer. Please let me know. I stopped the hgh a few days ago, just incase. Still happening so far, obviously.

Thanks

Also, I know numb hands are part of it and had them last cycle. I haven’t ever read anything about the arms/shoulders as well. I dread sleep lately due to this

Since it’s all the way up in your arms and shoulders, that would be concerning for it coming from the neck area, or where your bulging discs are located. Carpal tunnel typically stays in the hand/wrist/forearm area. It can radiate back up to shoulder though as well.

Experienced sleeping arms alot during night time waking me up.
Also does anybody get hella fatigued? The days im off work i can literally sleep half the day away??? I find it odd

Experienced sleeping arms alot during night time waking me up.
Also does anybody get hella fatigued? The days im off work i can literally sleep half the day away??? I find it odd
Hm how much are you using? I dont get any real side effects so far at 4-5IU pre bed dosing.

But I take empagliflozin for blood glucose control and that substance also has a very tiny diuretic effect which works great to combat water retention that comes from hgh. It might be that empagliflozin is helping to prevent side effects.

Im at 6ui daily. 3 post 3 pre workout. Imma try n split it up 3 times instead and see what that does. Dave palumbo always spoke out about doing a morning shot since gh apparently is at its lowest then.
The water retention is there but it gives me a nice fullness instead. Arms are still very veiny and it doesnt seem to affect my face the same way high estrogen would.

Since it’s all the way up in your arms and shoulders, that would be concerning for it coming from the neck area, or where your bulging discs are located. Carpal tunnel typically stays in the hand/wrist/forearm area. It can radiate back up to shoulder though as well.
See, I’ve done a ton of research and haven’t read anything that it can radiate up in the shoulders. It’s both shoulders/arms/hands every single night. I wake up around 3-4 am in agony every night.

I mean, from my discs.. it’s usually just a finger or 2 that get numb. Which is a side effect from the nerve my bulged disc presses against. My injections clear that right up.

This doesn’t feel like it comes from my neck tho.. feels like it comes straight to my shoulder blades. Symmetrical as fuck.

Also, yes, my energy level isn’t that great. If I lay down, At anytime.. morning, afternoon, night.. it’s a good possibility I’ll fall asleep. I get great sleep though, until my arms turn dead

I experience something similar while using GH. I had just attributed it to getting old because after 40 you can hurt yourself in your sleep lol. But looking back, those issues are only happening when on GH.

See, I’ve done a ton of research and haven’t read anything that it can radiate up in the shoulders. It’s both shoulders/arms/hands every single night. I wake up around 3-4 am in agony every night.

I mean, from my discs.. it’s usually just a finger or 2 that get numb. Which is a side effect from the nerve my bulged disc presses against. My injections clear that right up.

This doesn’t feel like it comes from my neck tho.. feels like it comes straight to my shoulder blades. Symmetrical as fuck.

Also, yes, my energy level isn’t that great. If I lay down, At anytime.. morning, afternoon, night.. it’s a good possibility I’ll fall asleep. I get great sleep though, until my arms turn dead
Did you figure this out? Could be peripheral neuropathy caused from insulin resistance from hgh

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back