Is this safe to inject?

It reqs heating up , hair dryer, hot water, microwave for around 5 seconds and swirl, repeat until gone . It’s called crashed. By the way, with hands and fingers like yours are you sure you should be using testosterone? Your hands are like ones off a moisturiser tv advert
How did OP keep his palms callous free is the real mystery here lol. Even 6 months of serious lifting should thicken anyone’s palms.

Maybe those lifting gloves actually work.

How did OP keep his palms callous free is the real mystery here lol. Even 6 months of serious lifting should thicken anyone’s palms.

I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the punch. My hands are always cracked and fucked up to a degree no amount of moisturizer can rectify. I can’t do gloves through. If I can’t feel the barbell against my skin it’s just not the same.

IMG_6856.webp

By the way, with hands and fingers like yours are you sure you should be using testosterone? Your hands are like ones off a moisturiser tv advert

The hands of an 18-20 years old, probably.

Dainty and teenage-like

Lift like a man and build those thick walls of dead skin my guy.

Oh Declan, yes.

Meso is going soft, we need a bit of Alpha and you always bring it.

Narta says he is the sexiest man alive, but fuggetaboutit I am going to give the crown to you.
He can protest as much as he likes.
Declan's got it now

[Senor Narta I am not tagging you so you don't see this and keep living in blissful ignorance about the fact you are not the sexiest man alive anymore. I am very considerate].

Oh Declan, yes.

Meso is going soft, we need a bit of Alpha and you always bring it.

Narta says he is the sexiest man alive, but fuggetaboutit I am going to give the crown to you.
He can protest as much as he likes.
Declan's got it now

[Senor Narta I am not tagging you so you don't see this and keep living in blissful ignorance about the fact you are not the sexiest man alive anymore. I am very considerate].
Haha I am just being salty because my hands are rough because I hate using gloves gym or doing manual work.

However, I understand the comment regarding OPs smooth looking hands, serious lifters know that there is no way to avoid callouses when you regularly grip the bar with decent or heavy weights. Even body weight exercises like pull ups will rip the skin off when done regularly.

Narta says he is the sexiest man alive

That's a defamatory statement missy. Better call legal

Comedy Central Lol GIF

Back