Hgh sleep issues

Same here. Have you tried small dosages like 0.5 pre bed?

Actually no but I used to do 2 iu am 2 iu pm and slept like a rock. When I switched to 4 iu once daily bolus instead, I ran into sleep trouble if I pinned close to bed. Now i pin at 16 pm and no problem.

I might also add that rocking the ipamorelin+mod grf combo 5-6 times daily gave me godlike sleep. HGH at 4 iu is much stronger/more IGF 1 tho so...

I might also add that rocking the ipamorelin+mod grf combo 5-6 times daily gave me godlike sleep. HGH at 4 iu is much stronger/more IGF 1 tho so...

I don't think I've tried GHRP's pre-bed before. I think ipamorelin has been shown to elevate NREM2, if memory serves correctly, but didn't have a significant impact on SWS. It would be great if it had though, as it has a longer HL of 2h's unlike mod grf which has a 30m ... You'll sleep the best on cjc though. However, what would be great is if one was to load an insulin pump with modgrf or some other shorter hl ghrh and program it to release a few boluses during the first part of the night.

I don't think I've tried GHRP's pre-bed before. I think ipamorelin has been shown to elevate NREM2, if memory serves correctly, but didn't have a significant impact on SWS. It would be great if it had though, as it has a longer HL of 2h's unlike mod grf which has a 30m ... You'll sleep the best on cjc though. However, what would be great is if one was to load an insulin pump with modgrf or some other shorter hl ghrh and program it to release a few boluses during the first part of the night.
According to my whoop health tracker ipa/mod grf (300/100mcg) more then doubled the amount of slow wave and rem sleep I get per night. Went from an hour of each to around 2 1/2 hours of each. Helps my recovery like crazy.

Katom isnt good for sleep, it is clear. Therefore i taking small amount. But hgh is right problem for me.

Yes, i will go with peptides instead hgh (ipamorelin, grf 1-29). What do you think about it ? My goal is better regeneration and more energy (I am mma fighter). Or some other tips? I will share result then.

Thyroid is good idea . Maybe i will try once more with blood test.
I’m a 36 year old male. Been taking ipa/mod grf 2-4x a day at 200/100mcg, and 1x a day 300/100mcg right before bed for about 4 months. My sleep has improved drastically (see the post right above this) and I’ve experienced incredible benefits in recovery, reduced DOMS in general, more energy, fat loss in stubborn love handles area, and an increase in LBM. I’m natty besides the peptides and it seemingly also increased my test by around 100ng/dl (732 to 824). I have yet to do an igf test because I can’t figure out how to do it without my doc seeing it, but I gotta assume it’s fairly elevated by how much rapid change I’m seeing in a fairly short time.

According to my whoop health tracker ipa/mod grf (300/100mcg) more then doubled the amount of slow wave and rem sleep I get per night. Went from an hour of each to around 2 1/2 hours of each. Helps my recovery like crazy.

That's great mate. Now try adding more mod grf, like 250, or 500. It wont do much in increasing GH release, but will add to your sleep.

I just have to add that whoop is a shit sleep tracker. If you want to track your sleep get Dreem 2 or some other head band stile tracker.

That's great mate. Now try adding more mod grf, like 250, or 500. It wont do much in increasing GH release, but will add to your sleep.

I just have to add that whoop is a shit sleep tracker. If you want to track your sleep get Dreem 2 or some other head band stile tracker.
I will absolutely look into dream, thank you very much for the suggestion. Trying to fix my sleep hygiene has been my biggest goal of the last few years.

I will also try your suggestion on upping mod grf. Upping my ipamorelin dose certainly helped a ton with sleep.

Back