HGH with CJC and Ipamorelin

humangrowthwhore

Im curious about what people think about stacking all 3 (HGH, CJC, AND IPA) and if so CJC with or without DAC? Plain and simple question.

I'm also curious about dosing and regimine. How much to take and when to take each of them. I have been on HGH 3 IU ED for about 7 months now (took for about 1.5 years at about 5.5IU ED and took a 5 month break then started up again at 3IU ED mentioned above and am thinking of adding in CJC and Ipamorelin instead of increasing the HGH. Price isn't an issue. I have read that this is better than just increasing HGH as you get GH and IGF1 increases via different routes and also that the peptides keep your pituitary gland active while on the lower dose of HGH supplemented with the peps.

I also run TRT CYP at about 150mg per week and blast up to 350-400 for 3 months every 5-6 months depending on how I feel and labs.

I will also be running BPC157 and TB500 along with the occasional PT141 and Oxytocin with the wife.

Anyone out there have any experience with similar stacks?

Thanks in advance!

I just assumed if you were on HGH that cjc/IPA would do nothing since exogenous HGH suppresses your natural release. If you have no natural release of GH then how can you boost it with secretagogues?

I have no clue if that is accurate. It was just a guess on my part as I've never seen any evidence of secretagogues working with HGH. Please someone correct me if I'm way off

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back