HGH with CJC and Ipamorelin

humangrowthwhore

Im curious about what people think about stacking all 3 (HGH, CJC, AND IPA) and if so CJC with or without DAC? Plain and simple question.

I'm also curious about dosing and regimine. How much to take and when to take each of them. I have been on HGH 3 IU ED for about 7 months now (took for about 1.5 years at about 5.5IU ED and took a 5 month break then started up again at 3IU ED mentioned above and am thinking of adding in CJC and Ipamorelin instead of increasing the HGH. Price isn't an issue. I have read that this is better than just increasing HGH as you get GH and IGF1 increases via different routes and also that the peptides keep your pituitary gland active while on the lower dose of HGH supplemented with the peps.

I also run TRT CYP at about 150mg per week and blast up to 350-400 for 3 months every 5-6 months depending on how I feel and labs.

I will also be running BPC157 and TB500 along with the occasional PT141 and Oxytocin with the wife.

Anyone out there have any experience with similar stacks?

Thanks in advance!

I just assumed if you were on HGH that cjc/IPA would do nothing since exogenous HGH suppresses your natural release. If you have no natural release of GH then how can you boost it with secretagogues?

I have no clue if that is accurate. It was just a guess on my part as I've never seen any evidence of secretagogues working with HGH. Please someone correct me if I'm way off

CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin don’t rely on natural GH being present to work, they act directly on the pituitary to stimulate GH release, even when your own natural GH is suppressed. CJC-1295 without DAC mimics your body's natural growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), which signals your pituitary to release GH in a natural, pulsatile manner, i guess it's the way to go.

I tried CJC (no dac) + GHRP6, extremely effective at increasing appetite, almost too much for me, i guess i will try CJC (no dac) + IPA.

CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin don’t rely on natural GH being present to work, they act directly on the pituitary to stimulate GH release, even when your own natural GH is suppressed. CJC-1295 without DAC mimics your body's natural growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), which signals your pituitary to release GH in a natural, pulsatile manner, i guess it's the way to go.

I tried CJC (no dac) + GHRP6, extremely effective at increasing appetite, almost too much for me, i guess i will try CJC (no dac) + IPA.

Thanks for the quick reply. Is this with or without HRT doses of HGH?

I just assumed if you were on HGH that cjc/IPA would do nothing since exogenous HGH suppresses your natural release. If you have no natural release of GH then how can you boost it with secretagogues?

I have no clue if that is accurate. It was just a guess on my part as I've never seen any evidence of secretagogues working with HGH. Please someone correct me if I'm way of

I have no clue if that is accurate. It was just a guess on my part as I've never seen any evidence of secretagogues working with HGH. Please someone correct me if I'm way off
Your guess is as good as mine bro. I have read quite the opposite but was hoping someone here with experience could chime in.

Your guess is as good as mine bro. I have read quite the opposite but was hoping someone here with experience could chime in.

This is just a feelz report, but I was running hGH for a while and had a few vials of CJC-1295 w/ DAC leftover so I decided to run some with the hGH. It felt like I was taking more hGH. Some more muscle fullness and a little CTS in my hands.

Could be totally in my head but led me to suspect CJC still does something while on hGH.

I’m about to restart hgh. I stopped because it was ruining my sleep. I’ll be doing the hgh in the morning and will take ipa-cjc at night, I’ll report back on if the night shot has a positive impact on my sleep which would indicate that it is doing something.

I’m about to restart hgh. I stopped because it was ruining my sleep. I’ll be doing the hgh in the morning and will take ipa-cjc at night, I’ll report back on if the night shot has a positive impact on my sleep which would indicate that it is doing something.
Funny how that works. I tried HGH in the morning once for the fasted cardio benefits. It made me just want to sleep. I was struggling to stay awake. Never tried it in the morning again

Funny how that works. I tried HGH in the morning once for the fasted cardio benefits. It made me just want to sleep. I was struggling to stay awake. Never tried it in the morning again
Yeah, it juices me. I feel energetic for several hours. Ipa-cjc, however, gives me phenomenal deep refreshing sleep. I hope to get all of the above benefits.

Back