HGH

Joejoegains

At what age did most yall start using HGH for longevity reasons? I turn 39 in a few days and it’s something I’m going to research heavily over the next year, with the intent to possibly start at 40.

If yall have any recommendations on research/resources I should read I’d really appreciate that as well.

I just started a few months ago. Running 3ius ED about to go up to 4iu then 5iu and coast there see how I tolerate it. I also run trt @250mg ew and I'm on a long term cut right now

I just started a few months ago. Running 3ius ED about to go up to 4iu then 5iu and coast there see how I tolerate it. I also run trt @250mg ew and I'm on a long term cut right now
Awesome! Yah I’ve been prescribed TRT for the last year and a half 200mg a week. Feel great. Just really starting to look at hgh next year or down the road. Just trying to do my research now.

If you don’t mind how has your experience been so far?

At 3iu I'm not noticing much yet other than better deeper sleep. I don't have any side affects so I'll prob keep titrating up until I get the numb hands and or cts then I'll drop back down to the previous dose with no sides

At 3iu I'm not noticing much yet other than better deeper sleep. I don't have any side affects so I'll prob keep titrating up until I get the numb hands and or cts then I'll drop back down to the previous dose with no sides
Right on! Thank you for you feedback. That will probably be my exact approach too. Im really just looking for longevity, tighter skin and maybe a little fat loss. Im already pretty lean but just want to stay in that fountain of youth as I get into my 40s.

What are your blood levels at now typically? I started in my early 50's. But as animal studies seem to show that those individuals with the highest levels of GH have shorter lifespans. I am not sure how well that transferers over to humans. The quality should be better in the shorter term but maybe the the quantity.

What are your blood levels at now typically? I started in my early 50's. But as animal studies seem to show that those individuals with the highest levels of GH have shorter lifespans. I am not sure how well that transferers over to humans. The quality should be better in the shorter term but maybe the the quantity.
I have not had my GH tested yet. I should and will before I ever start. The high end Im noticing is 5 ng/ml. Is there a optimal range to shoot for? For instance when I started TRT my ordinary Doc said I was good with a total T of 400. However, I was experiencing all the typical low T sides. Since being on TRT Im living a much better life with a Total T of 1000.

yes even people with higherigf/GH live shorter lives..

there is no "optimal" as much as you can handle as far as T and GH may be great if your optimal is getting big strong and have more energy... others like most longevity people want to lower igf/GH to live longer like small Chinese ladies. castrated animals live longer aswell...

and remember people who naturally have 1000 total T that isn't all day and night, rather for a few hrs everyday its that high and drops down to ~500 or so. basically even though "in range' ur very much supra physiologic for 75% of the time.. if that makes sense. and if want optimal in all things you want least amount that releases symptoms. taking more to feel better is like taking extra pain pills so have 0 pain and feel even better IMO.

no free lunch, ever...

there is no "optimal" as much as you can handle as far as T and GH may be great if your optimal is getting big strong and have more energy... others like most longevity people want to lower igf/GH to live longer like small Chinese ladies. castrated animals live longer aswell...

and remember people who naturally have 1000 total T that isn't all day and night, rather for a few hrs everyday its that high and drops down to ~500 or so. basically even though "in range' ur very much supra physiologic for 75% of the time.. if that makes sense. and if want optimal in all things you want least amount that releases symptoms. taking more to feel better is like taking extra pain pills so have 0 pain and feel even better IMO.

no free lunch, ever...
Wait...if I castrate myself I can live a little longer? I'm in!!

no free lunch, ever...
Great perspective! Thank you