High Estrogen - Adex .5mg EOD

PickleRick

I’ve been following this forum for the last couple of years but this is my first time actually posting a question.

I recently had mid cycle bloodwork done 7 weeks into my current cycle.

I’m currently running this:
Test E 800mg weekly over 2 doses
Deca 600mg weekly over 2 doses
HCG 500 IU twice per week
Adex .5mg EOD

I’m bulking right now and would estimate my body fat at around 15-16%

My total testosterone came back at 3,578.
My E2 came back at 137 with an ultra sensitive test.

I am not having any gyno symptoms and I’m not really having any drastic high estrogen symptoms. I’m running 200mg more test and 200mg more Deca than I typically run, but my estrogen has never came back over the 90s.

I’ve read so much in this forum to take as little AI as necessary, but 137 is getting on the really high side.

If it was you would you look at upping the Adex to 1mg EOD or just let it ride since I’m not having any negative side effects? I’m not really worried about crashing my estrogen, because it has always ran high, even with Adex. I’m just worried about taking more Adex than necessary and it negatively impacting my cycle.

I’ve been following this forum for the last couple of years but this is my first time actually posting a question.

I recently had mid cycle bloodwork done 7 weeks into my current cycle.

I’m currently running this:
Test E 800mg weekly over 2 doses
Deca 600mg weekly over 2 doses
HCG 500 IU twice per week
Adex .5mg EOD

I’m bulking right now and would estimate my body fat at around 15-16%

My total testosterone came back at 3,578.
My E2 came back at 137 with an ultra sensitive test.

I am not having any gyno symptoms and I’m not really having any drastic high estrogen symptoms. I’m running 200mg more test and 200mg more Deca than I typically run, but my estrogen has never came back over the 90s.

I’ve read so much in this forum to take as little AI as necessary, but 137 is getting on the really high side.

If it was you would you look at upping the Adex to 1mg EOD or just let it ride since I’m not having any negative side effects? I’m not really worried about crashing my estrogen, because it has always ran high, even with Adex. I’m just worried about taking more Adex than necessary and it negatively impacting my cycle.
Hey there,

Based on your mid-cycle bloodwork:

• Your Test levels are quite high, as expected with your dosage.
  • Your E2 is also elevated, though you're not having high estrogen side effects (which is a good sign).
Given you're not showing signs of high E2 (like gyno or extreme moodiness), you might not need to increase your Adex dose. But keep in mind, elevated E2 can sometimes lead to water retention and potentially elevated blood pressure, so keep an eye on those.

If you're concerned about the E2, maybe slightly upping your Adex dose could be considered. But, be careful. A sudden crash in estrogen can bring its own set of problems, and you don't want that!!

What about instead of EOD you do 4 days a week of 0.5mg. Jumping up to 1mg EOD is doubling your dose, which is probably unnecessary. I'd be a little worried about the e2 slowly creeping up on you if 0.5mg isn't quite enough, but doubling it might be too much

I prefer aromasin. If it was me running what u are id personally use 12.5mg take with injection (x2 a week). If that didn’t work I’d bump up to 25mg.
I’ve considering making the switch but I would prefer to start out a cycle with aromasin vs trying to make the switch mid cycle since I’ve never tried it.

I’d go to 4-5 days per week of .5mg before I jumped to .5mg ED/1mg EOD
I thought about trying to up the dose slower, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to do that while keeping my levels steady. I thought about going .75 every other day but I have 1mg tabs and breaking adex into quarters is a bitch. I thought about taking 1mg every three days but I’ve read that adex has a two day half life and I didn’t want my levels all over the place. Would you just go like .5 mg two days in a row and then miss a day and then .5mg two days in a row miss a day and just continue that? Something like that?

I’ve considering making the switch but I would prefer to start out a cycle with aromasin vs trying to make the switch mid cycle since I’ve never tried it.
For what it’s worth I don’t think switching ur AI mid cycle is bad. If the one ur using doesn’t cut the cake then using something else sounds like a more responsible decision Vs not. But again, just my opinion. Good luck sir.

aromasin treats me much better. It may be worth the switch now man. 10mg in place of your .5mg anastrozole would be what I would do. My sex drive and sense of well being are much better on aromasin even with the same estrogen levels.