Highest PIP-free concentration for 50/50 Mast/Test Prop blend?

sdstealth

I've previously brewed Mast and Test P at 100mg/ml with 1% BA and 13% BB in C8 MCT oil. These give me relatively painless subq daily injects of these two compounds. Since I do dailies I want to figure out the lowest volume I can inject without causing PIP and also combine my shots into a single one, so I'm not injecting 2x daily.

What's the highest concentration I can likely achieve of these two compounds without causing myself PIP? Would it be better to just do a 50/50 blend at 100mg/ml and increase the volume to achieve the desired dose?

So a total of 200mg/ml, 100mg of each compound? That's wild that it could hold at that level without causing lots of PIP. What solvent ratio would I need to use in MCT oil for this mix?

Thanks!
1/20 ba/bb is more than enough. The trick is to use enough heat and let it stir for a bit afterwards

1/20 ba/bb is more than enough. The trick is to use enough heat and let it stir for a bit afterwards
That's awesome. Thanks. How high do you go heat-wise? I usually set my hot plate at 165 Fahrenheit when brewing and stir with a glass stirring rod while it's heating and then add the solvents after it's off the heat but still warm.

I've made 125 test p, tren a, mast p

Held and no pip

I've made 125 test p, tren a, mast p

Held and no pip

Wait so that's 375mg/ml? That is NUTS in terms of concentration, wow. I thought 200mg/ml was the upper limit, that's just wild if I'm understanding you correctly and that is a 375mg/ml brew.

Wait so that's 375mg/ml? That is NUTS in terms of concentration, wow. I thought 200mg/ml was the upper limit, that's just wild if I'm understanding you correctly and that is a 375mg/ml brew.
How is that nuts lol. 300mg blend is extremely common, it's only 75 more mg lol

150mg blend is common. 300mg/ml is not and it use to give PIP.

So you stated 375mg/ml is pip free. Could you give you recipe please?
No... 100/100/100 is extremely common. Almost every vendor carries that as a "ripped blend" and it doesn't cause pip.

Use steriod calculator with .9 displacement for all. With total as 375mg/ml. 2/20 in mct.

I'd you have any questions you can pm me

Zero pip, i make a lot of high mg brews. 125 test p, tren a, mast p I've made probably 4x and never got pip from it. 200 test p gave me pip (not in a blend), but 150 mast p and 150 tren a (again not in a blend) didn't give me pip either.

Once I made tren a/test a blend at 75 mg each and it gave me pip and swollen area.
I don't know why,maybe I am more sensible or something

Once I made tren a/test a blend at 75 mg each and it gave me pip and swollen area.
I don't know why,maybe I am more sensible or something
Yes i believed that. Ive used 150mg/ml ripped blend in the past from pharmacom and another brands like driada. They were good.

300mg/ml looks like a little too much. Ive seen people doing it using EO, but dont know about the PIP. I wont hurt to give it a try, maybe 50/50 EO/mct. If 1ml in the deep glutes give me pip ill reduce it to 150mg/ml so its not a problem.

No... 100/100/100 is extremely common. Almost every vendor carries that as a "ripped blend" and it doesn't cause pip.

Use steriod calculator with .9 displacement for all. With total as 375mg/ml. 2/20 in mct.

I'd you have any questions you can pm me

Zero pip, i make a lot of high mg brews. 125 test p, tren a, mast p I've made probably 4x and never got pip from it. 200 test p gave me pip (not in a blend), but 150 mast p and 150 tren a (again not in a blend) didn't give me pip either.
i did this mix at 100mg each one and it gave me substantial PIP

Back