Hilma Biocare Trenbolone Mix 150 mg/ml - Testing Report (HPLC) - 13/9/2023 by Janoshik Labs

GainSpire

Subscriber
Trenbolone Mix 150 mg/ml

Report:

Test Report Trenbolone Mix 150mg ml.png

Manufacturer / Brand: Hilma Biocare (HB)
Results: Trenbolone Acetate - 46.41 mg/ml, Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - 43.64 mg/ml, Trenbolone Enanthate - 45.93 mg/ml
Batch Number: 061326
Analysis Conducted: 13/9/2023

Hello everyone. New to the forum.

I'm starting my journey into injectables and I went with Hilma Susta and Tren Mix.

Nice to see the mix isn't far off. Thanks for sharing!

@HilmaBiocare awfully quiet when something doesn’t test right.
I think many brands tend to fade away as they grow and start to care less about each individual user and not only in AAS market, unfortunately it occurs across various businesses. Anyway that's interesting results to discuss. What do you think, is a deviation of 9.35% is not acceptable or it's still good?

I think many brands tend to fade away as they grow and start to care less about each individual user and not only in AAS market, unfortunately it occurs across various businesses. Anyway that's interesting results to discuss. What do you think, is a deviation of 9.35% is not acceptable or it's still good?
Nowadays I personally wouldn’t stand for it, I know some flap jacks would but when for example you are trying to keep all the variables on point and you have something that is nearly 10% out it can cause issues.

Never rated Hilma.

Nowadays I personally wouldn’t stand for it, I know some flap jacks would but when for example you are trying to keep all the variables on point and you have something that is nearly 10% out it can cause issues.

Never rated Hilma.
Thank you, I agree that most people consider this as the norm. But when looking at the results from all the laboratories, an average difference of approximately 10% exists between testing the product in different testing laboratories, different batches, or even different tablets from the same batch. Regarding the influence of certain factors on the active ingredients of the products, if we take, for example, the manufacturer represented on this forum with impeccable product quality and an excellent reputation (ask me in private if interesting the name), in their lab tests, we can see that in some products, there's an 8%-9% difference from the claimed dosage, such as T4 and Oxan, while T3 varies between the results of different tablets from the same batch by up to 15%. Another example of the differences in results from different laboratories can be observed by examining the results of an interesting experiment conducted by @HB_22 , where the results of the same product (Test.Cyp) in different laboratories (Jano and AB) showed a difference of more than 10%. Therefore, despite the fact that it's officially stated everywhere that the acceptable norm for deviations in results is 5%, in reality, we see slightly different figures.