MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello Hilma, so recently I used your hilmacarebot on telegram to purchase the goods, but a problem occured with my purchase, while i confirmed the payment and sended money, bot canceled my order for no reason after i confirmed payment. What should I do now?

Hello Hilma, so recently I used your hilmacarebot on telegram to purchase the goods, but a problem occured with my purchase, while i confirmed the payment and sended money, bot canceled my order for no reason after i confirmed payment. What should I do now?
They are not accepting under 1000 dollar orders so they will cancel and Refund you the money

They are not accepting under 1000 dollar orders so they will cancel and Refund you the money
Gotcha, appreciate the answer on your side dude, but will they inform me about refund when they sort that out? Still no any signs of it.

Hello Hilma!

Is there any estimation when things will be "normal" again? Means when orders unter 1.000 dollars will be accepted again?

Hey everyone, I'm posting on behalf of Hilma to let everyone know he'll be back shortly and please not to worry about your orders or money being gone.

Should any further delay in communication be unacceptable to you or you want/need your items asap, I'll personally fulfill your order to the best of my abilities with same day shipping, custom stealth requests and the same conditions & security precautions you're used to from Hilma Biocare once I've ensured this is acceptable to everyone involved.

edit: to preempt the sceptics screaming scam, for trusted members of meso / those mands will vouch for, I'll offer shipping first, payment later.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm posting on behalf of Hilma to let everyone know he'll be back shortly and please not to worry about your orders or money being gone.

Should any further delay in communication be unacceptable to you or you want/need your items asap, I'll personally fulfill your order to the best of my abilities with same day shipping, custom stealth requests and the same conditions & security precautions you're used to from Hilma Biocare once I've ensured this is acceptable to everyone involved.

edit: to preempt the sceptics screaming scam, for trusted members of meso / those mands will vouch for, I'll offer shipping first, payment later.
Thanks for the update, im totally fine to wait for the reply.
It was anyways bad on my side, because i ordered a bulk order (from BOT), whilst i paid for the order, my order got canceled for a reason.
So now i gotta be patient and wait till they resolve the problem or atleast refund the money that i sended.

This is making me worried as soon as I decided to make another order I can't get in contact with hilma biocare... Does anyone know what's going on Ive email with no response usually I get a response next day ???

How would you be able to fulfill orders and how can we trust you... Will the stuff be the same quality? What's your payment options?

How would you be able to fulfill orders and how can we trust you... Will the stuff be the same quality? What's your payment options?
Ideally Hilma will post back soon and explain, so I don't want to overextend - it would be the latest batches of Hilma Biocare products, and nothing would change really on the customers end.

As for what you require to establish trust, that's really up to you guys. The best I could think of was to offer shipping the product to trusted members and taking payment after safe arrival, which would put most of the risk on me, but I'm open to any ideas.

My original (and still current) intent was to communicate to you guys all your outstanding and ideally all upcoming orders will be fulfilled with the same level of service you're used to. You may also receive free premium chocolates as an apology gift for the wait if desired :3

Last edited:
hi all guys, i am italian and i ordered hilma from hilmabiocare.shop (authorized dealer). I did not know your source and your forum, otherwise I would have ordered here. I hope my source is legitimate. I'm on week 1 of 500mg test E

Ho ordinato tre test E e sono arrivati oggi. Quando ho aperto la scatola, ho notato che c'è un altro codice nascosto, quel codice è diverso per tutti o è lo stesso? Per me è scritto su tutti e tre: PBY578-TE-223

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48