MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Let me know how everything is please especially that trend I would love to see a picture of it out of the box and also if you run a Dave plumbos roid test kit post a pic of the compounds to see if the are what they say they are that helps a Little have fun mate
I have so far taken one c c of both tren and test and theres a little pip but fairly smooth. And i will be going online to order a test kit soon so may tale a few weeks.

Attachments

• 20220312_095013.jpg
    20220312_095013.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 91
I have so far taken one c c of both tren and test and theres a little pip but fairly smooth. And i will be going online to order a test kit soon so may tale a few weeks.
Amazon has them RX muscle has them which is day plumbo site you need a UV light to test the tren tho if I remember right test e is what I was looking at the vocalory has another amazing trt is expensive so 10 would last one whole year lol and dam the bottles color dark can't see the color of the tren

Bro send me a pic next time you pin so I can see it the color lol I been thinking of bbpower I know we'll take a while to get here I'll. lost my mind wanting on it. I'm in the US and I know they takes a while I didn't know about him.so I was on S.W they had a 31 off on bbpower that's where I found there site at so I was wondering but didn't have the cash at the time but I just wanted to see other people's thoughts and test on them b4 I pull the trigger because I was thinking about sigmachemical on here for raws and oils but idk know much about them but they look gtg but only one guy said something bro how long did it take to get to you if you're in the US I know the UK it's fast af there

Bro send me a pic next time you pin so I can see it the color lol I been thinking of bbpower I know we'll take a while to get here I'll. lost my mind wanting on it. I'm in the US and I know they takes a while I didn't know about him.so I was on S.W they had a 31 off on bbpower that's where I found there site at so I was wondering but didn't have the cash at the time but I just wanted to see other people's thoughts and test on them b4 I pull the trigger because I was thinking about sigmachemical on here for raws and oils but idk know much about them but they look gtg but only one guy said something bro how long did it take to get to you if you're in the US I know the UK it's fast af there
So after talking to someome from the bbpower through email they confirmed my payment through Bitcoin and sent me a email saying the order has been sent out and gave me a tracking number. I tracked it everyday and i wana say it was fairly quick. I sent payment march 1st and confirmed my order march 2nd. They sent me my tracking number on march 2nd as well. And i got my package last friday/march 11th. After injecting i do have mild swelling and a little sourness. But i did feel like i was running a fever last night and did not feel good. but is gone now. Scared me a little bit but if it happens again i will let you know and will be tossing this stuff in the trash. I will take a photo on Monday evening when i dose again and show you what it looks like. Make sure if you order to the usa like me that you keep your order under 20 pieces to better your odds of it getting through customs. Im ordering a test kit and will update whenever that happens. If anyone else on here lately has had any bad reactions or side effects after taking these products plz let me know.

So im trying to figure out how to verify authenticity of my order and after going to hilma biocare website i see that none of my viles have a scratch off versification code on them because i can not figure out how else to do it or what set of numbers. Had anyone here done this or know anything about this. I ordered through thebbpower.com website. Anyone else on here used there shit or stand by it ?

So im trying to figure out how to verify authenticity of my order and after going to hilma biocare website i see that none of my viles have a scratch off versification code on them because i can not figure out how else to do it or what set of numbers. Had anyone here done this or know anything about this. I ordered through thebbpower.com website. Anyone else on here used there shit or stand by it ?

you can be sure you get original products if you are shopping thebbpower , my word :)

My 4th order landed. Took 5 days from ordering to my door(EU to EU). I'm in the middle of test p + anavar cycle. Test prop is pip free, smooth and definitely legit (see bloodwork in my last post), their anavar is g2g too. Will order again.20220315_112817.jpg

TuchDown.PNG

Dont forget about the touchdown photo. Make your order on thebbpower and post a picture of safely landed package and receive 20 EUR to your account.

Make sure you register using this link to enjoy official Hilma Biocare prices and 20% discount on your first order!

MAGIC LINK
Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

For any questions or regarding wholesale purchases - please contact us using contacts below.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Wholesales MesoRX.PNG

Dont forget about our wholesale offers. Use one of the contacts to get pricelist and start doing business with us. We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.
Oxandrolone - 22 eur and lower
Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Clomid - 14 eur and lower.

Contacts:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Is there a way to check if we have legit products?
The indications on this page mentions a security number, which i cannot find in the Test Prop vials:
- https://hilmabiocare.com/check

Is there a way to check if we have legit products?
The indications on this page mentions a security number, which i cannot find in the Test Prop vials:
- https://hilmabiocare.com/check
These features are not yet applied. It will be available soon.
While you are shopping on thebbpower - you can make sure you get genuine products.

Best Regards

Anyone else having problems confirming purchase with the transaction ID?
Yes this happened to me as well. Contact the bbpower and the person through email helpped me amd had me semd a screenshot of my purchase and transaction amd how much i semt amd they said i was all set that they got it and confirmed it amd the order was being processed to be shipped out.