Hiw long does Tren Last?

black0ut

Fresh batch of tren acetate.... how long does it stay most potent for once it's made? and how long til it goes bad?

black0ut said:
Fresh batch of tren acetate.... how long does it stay most potent for once it's made? and how long til it goes bad?

this would be hard for anyone to give you a definite anwer on. Assuming all procedures were followed and it remains in a dark controlled temp, pretty long. I have a bottle I am using at present from my last batch....12-13 months ago and it still rocks.

it'll last at least a year. if it was made from powder and not pellets it'll last a couple of years easily, if stored properly.

I don't see why the pellets would make a difference.In my oppinion it's good to go for at least a year or 2 minimum.

Hogg has posted on this q before. As long as AAS are stored in a cool, dark place, they should retain 95% of their efficacy even after 5-6 years of stroage.

So to answer your q, my best guess is that even 5 -6 years from now, your tren will still be good to go. Don't even worry about storing it for 12 months. LOL 12 months from now your tren will still have close to 100% of its efficacy.

dumbbellpress Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Future Husband of Jennifer Love Hewitt