How Does PCT Off Tren Work? (19 nor metabolite question)

So I read/watched/heard that Nandralone has metabolites that last in the body for months following injections. Tren has the same, so technically speaking despite Tren Acetate having a half life of roughly 1-3 days, you are actually shutdown for 1-6 months? I was wondering on anybodies knowledge on this fact.

Basically, can I run tren for 8 weeks and PCT off like a regular cycle (assuming I was)? Or is there some fine print on Tren were it requires clearance of metabolites?

Lastly, I am aware that they aren't necessarily active metabolites, meaning they don't guarrantee shutdown. But I still don't know exactly how it works.

the reason i say to cruise becasue if you use a 19 nor for any period of time recovery will be a commiment to a hcg with serms and time off so if you plan on cycling again just cruise until you plan on coming off for a good period of time to have a succesful recovery.

i wouldnt recommend a tren run for a first cycle it can fuck with your head big time. the first time i ran deca i was literallly so depressed i was going to kill myself bro it can be bad but tren can be worse even. you hear these young guys kill themselves from using gear i actually knew a guy (wasent a friend just knew him) who killed himself on deca. its no joke. test is alway best for a first run.

EDit: and im not a depressed person so it really doesnt matter but it made me extremly depressed my first run with deca.

So I read/watched/heard that Nandralone has metabolites that last in the body for months following injections. Tren has the same, so technically speaking despite Tren Acetate having a half life of roughly 1-3 days, you are actually shutdown for 1-6 months? I was wondering on anybodies knowledge on this fact.

Basically, can I run tren for 8 weeks and PCT off like a regular cycle (assuming I was)? Or is there some fine print on Tren were it requires clearance of metabolites?

Lastly, I am aware that they aren't necessarily active metabolites, meaning they don't guarrantee shutdown. But I still don't know exactly how it works.

Why does this idiotic theory keep popping up?

Use the search button, we have covered this extensively:

This idiot was asking about it the last time and we had a lengthy conversation: Shorter Ester = Bigger Sides?

And the most technical answer, an actual study with npp clearance times:

i wouldnt recommend a tren run for a first cycle it can fuck with your head big time. the first time i ran deca i was literallly so depressed i was going to kill myself bro it can be bad but tren can be worse even. you hear these young guys kill themselves from using gear i actually knew a guy (wasent a friend just knew him) who killed himself on deca. its no joke. test is alway best for a first run.

EDit: and im not a depressed person so it really doesnt matter but it made me extremly depressed my first run with deca.
Yeah I understand tren is an insane first cycle, also all of the side effects that may come along with it. It's really not the best for the mental.

Wait, are you seriously getting penis surgery?
No, but give me 2.5-5k and I will go to Tijuana for a round of it (pmma it's a real thing)

Last edited:
Why does this idiotic theory keep popping up?

Use the search button, we have covered this extensively:

This idiot was asking about it the last time and we had a lengthy conversation: Shorter Ester = Bigger Sides?

And the most technical answer, an actual study with npp clearance times:
Hmmm okay, so (in theory) you could just run Tren Ace with Test and something and then you'd be clear whenever the Enanthate ester clears. Interesting, I wonder why so many people stay shut down so long after a 19nor. It's not particularly like a PCT is required, so it can't really be a "failed pct". Maybe just the androgen load?

Aren't you that guy that is injecting 9mg of semaglutide and still stuffing your face?
I did 9mg, and just like 10% of users it didn't work for me at any dose. Yeah. QSC 10mg reta at 4mg works like a charm though.

I like knowing how stuff works, it passes the time greatly, I even figured out a hair and facial care routine recently just to make sure it was good.

I did 9mg, and just like 10% of users it didn't work for me at any dose. Yeah. QSC 10mg reta at 4mg works like a charm though.

I like knowing how stuff works, it passes the time greatly, I even figured out a hair and facial care routine recently just to make sure it was good.
wait your taking serma and eating insane amount of calories? i mean i hate to be that guy but like everyone has said before hand with other threads if you have a eating disorder taking serma and tirz is just a bandaid as soon as you stop your stuff all the food back down you gotta learn to control the eating habits first. same thing with running AAS have a amazing base then run aas like if you have excellent diet and training skills aas will make you look like a god if not your be reggie

wtf does this semaglutesandtitties i keep hearing about even do?
suppresses appetite and makes you full. theres Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, and Retatrutide (there's more but whatever). 10% of the population it doesnt work on though but it's a miracle drug for the obese really.

wait your taking serma and eating insane amount of calories? i mean i hate to be that guy but like everyone has said before hand with other threads if you have a eating disorder taking serma and tirz is just a bandaid as soon as you stop your stuff all the food back down you gotta learn to control the eating habits first. same thing with running AAS have a amazing base then run aas like if you have excellent diet and training skills aas will make you look like a god if not your be reggie
Sema simply did not actually work, as in, the drug had no effect on me. I mean yeah, should I not be binging? Sure. Should I also not have been dieting prior to binging the 18 months before hand? Maybe. But I already understand what everyone is saying with it. It's whatever.

Also, in reality, what's saying I have to ever quit using appetite suppressants? I will, but you can rotate between stimulants and GLP now...

suppresses appetite and makes you full. theres Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, and Retatrutide (there's more but whatever). 10% of the population it doesnt work on though but it's a miracle drug for the obese really.

Sema simply did not actually work, as in, the drug had no effect on me. I mean yeah, should I not be binging? Sure. Should I also not have been dieting prior to binging the 18 months before hand? Maybe. But I already understand what everyone is saying with it. It's whatever.

Also, in reality, what's saying I have to ever quit using appetite suppressants? I will, but you can rotate between stimulants and GLP now...
True but this is a harm reduction forum... just saying i mean taking Tylenol forever isnt healthy taking anything of that matter isnt super healthy just my opinion thats all.

True but this is a harm reduction forum... just saying i mean taking Tylenol forever isnt healthy taking anything of that matter isnt super healthy just my opinion thats all.
I agree, I didn't necessarily mean hard stimulants. Like coffee, maybe a nicotine gum or an ephedrine here and there. I don't like taking anything I don't have to, which is 1 major reason I don't wanna cycle to begin with, Indefinite TRT sounds scary tbh, sure it's just another thing in the morning but I'd prefer not to do that to myself. At least not yet.

I agree, I didn't necessarily mean hard stimulants. Like coffee, maybe a nicotine gum or an ephedrine here and there. I don't like taking anything I don't have to, which is 1 major reason I don't wanna cycle to begin with, Indefinite TRT sounds scary tbh, sure it's just another thing in the morning but I'd prefer not to do that to myself. At least not yet.
You have looked at dnp, high dose sema, looking at tren.

But somehow trt is dangerous

Got it

lol spaceman you never hold back lmfao
Keegan-Michael Key Josh GIF by Apple TV+

You have looked at dnp, high dose sema, looking at tren.

But somehow trt is dangerous

Got it
DNP and Sema does not inhbit anything natural from happening, I think DNP actually does from a feed standpoint but alas. I meant HTPA shutdown.

There's research studies on 9.6mg Sema, and there is no known longterm side effects from DNP. The most unsafe thing I have ever touched in my own personal is Clen. The most unsafe thing I've ever done was be that obese prior to this.