HMG experience?

G2Ready

any one out there run this stuff either on gear or during pct?

Also...... anyone know about how bad of a rebound on Hpta after stopping hmg/ would I be shut down hard?

It's unlikely you'll find many people who've used the real stuff, simply because 1) it's way more expensive than hcg, 2) it does come in somewhat low dosages for the needs of a AAS user, 3) it's in a fixed ratio of FSH and LH (although there exist preparations of the single hormones, but they are even more expensive) which is my understanding is probably optimized for women's fertility therapy (this last observation is just my guess).

The only person I know who's used something similar (he was on FSH and also hcg iirc) is a guy at my gym who shut himself hard and eventually her wife wanted a baby. His sperm was no good and he was put on the stuff. As far as I know, he didn't tell the doc he abused steroids. Not that anybody would be able to tell by looking at his physique anyway. Typical gym bro who couldn't even spell training or diet, let alone AAS.

I have no idea how that ended up for him, because he fell under the radar. The only thing I can tell you is that he was put on 75 ui 3x/w and and then 150ui 3x. Keep in mind that was for infertility, of course, not on-cycle therapy or pct.

Yeah 150$ a week--- 3,800 for 90 days..... with not much written experience hard to take the plunge.... bunch of bro science out there.....

My main interest was for fertility- secondary for faster recovery if used to prepare for pct

Yeah, it's quite pricey. I mean, from what I understand it's specific for fertility, so it's something if that's what you're looking for. I'm not sure about exact medical protocols, but upon trying to remember, if I'm not mistaken the docs first gave, the guy hcg and then switched to fsh (remember he was shut down). I don't know if that's standard, but if it is then probably it's not worth to use this stuff on cycle, unless one wants to get the lady pregnant while on steroids.

Yep pricey
and it comes in 75 IU vials, so it's all gone in a sungle pin
Most who used HMG were doctor prescribed.

For example check this mexico prices
http://www.fahorro.com/merapur-75-u-i-im-ad-1-amp.html
521 pesos about $26

http://www.fahorro.com/gonal-f-75-u-i-1-ml-ampolleta.html
695 pesos about $35

Back