Testocyp

I’m interested in natesto/nasal delivery to prevent the HPTA being shutdown on exogenous T. According to natesto, it should be administred like this: ”One pump (5.5 mg) in each nostril 3 times daily, for a total daily dose of 33 mg”.

Will testosterone base for injection work for nasal delivery?

Any exogenous testosterone administration will cause a natural test shutdown due to HPTA feedback loop.

Brain/body ain't dumb :)

Any exogenous testosterone administration will cause a natural test shutdown due to HPTA feedback loop.

Brain/body ain't dumb :)
It will, but because of its very short half life that shutdown will only last for some hours, and then endogenous production will return. Natesto is the least suppressive testosterone delivery method.

I can’t get my hands on real Natesto though, but I can get T base for injection. Will T base for injection work as it is or do I have to mix it out with some kind of solvent?

It will, but because of its very short half life that shutdown will only last for some hours, and then endogenous production will return. Natesto is the least suppressive testosterone delivery method.

I can’t get my hands on real Natesto though, but I can get T base for injection. Will T base for injection work as it is or do I have to mix it out with some kind of solvent?
DMSO for transdermal but since you need to apply it every day or twice a day shutdown will still occur