Honest advice needed!!

SmittyTWS

i get Im new here and I get no one will give up sources to the new guy, so how about some advice on how not to get completely fucked when ordering shit? I see all these ads and sites advertising high quality gear, but I'm guessing at least half of them are bullshit. So any advice on how I'm supposed to make the best guess on who is real?

I myself am new here as well and I used what is called the search function, I know it is a crazy concept for most. If you bothered to use the search function you would see the best way to find a source is to read and before you say you read you obviously didn't you can find hundreds of threads like this and all the answers are read and search. If you had done so you would have a source already. And you won't be able to tell for sure with 100% certainty if the source is definitely good and accurately dosed since you are buying something illegal online from someone you don't know. Read more search more and you will be able to answer this for yourself.

I myself am new here as well and I used what is called the search function, I know it is a crazy concept for most. If you bothered to use the search function you would see the best way to find a source is to read and before you say you read you obviously didn't you can find hundreds of threads like this and all the answers are read and search. If you had done so you would have a source already. And you won't be able to tell for sure with 100% certainty if the source is definitely good and accurately dosed since you are buying something illegal online from someone you don't know. Read more search more and you will be able to answer this for yourself.
He asked a legitimate question . Cut him a little slack he didn't ask for a hook up. But I do agree with your search function advice. Just remember we were all new at one time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You have to research suppliers to find out the experiences of customers. Go to the underground section and read, read, read.

i get Im new here and I get no one will give up sources to the new guy, so how about some advice on how not to get completely fucked when ordering shit? I see all these ads and sites advertising high quality gear, but I'm guessing at least half of them are bullshit. So any advice on how I'm supposed to make the best guess on who is real?
Totally lame. If you had taken 15 minutes to read up on sources in the underground you could place an order. If you are looking for a guarantee things will go as planned keep looking.

Go to the underground section and start reading the threads. Not just a couple pages, take the time and read the whole thing (yes it takes a long time, just like most things worth doing). When you send someone money, be prepared to lose it so maybe start with a small order. If you do your research chances are your stuff will arrive. There are no guarantees however. If you can't handle that, don't do it.

membership in this exclusive club is not cheap, there are fees associated, each new newbie has to feed various parasites and scammers.

you will be slowly educated becoming advanced buyer, it means 9 of 10 times you get good quality gear, and you are in :)

He asked a legitimate question . Cut him a little slack he didn't ask for a hook up. But I do agree with your search function advice. Just remember we were all new at one time.

No slack for lazy fucks. This has to be one of the most pathetic posts I have seen in many years. Things don't work this way.

Why is this guy one of the 0.001% who can't figure out how to score some gear?

Not sure why you gotta be an asshole

No slack for lazy fucks. This has to be one of the most pathetic posts I have seen in many years. Things don't work this way.

Why is this guy one of the 0.001% who can't figure out how to score some gear?
Yeah I believe some of the guy's that say they read before joining actually havnt read anything.

Back