Honest Hgh 11 month results

I'm going to have a good read into them, iv never actually known anyone use these.. Have you tried on arms?

Yep - killer pumps & vascularity, but I mainly use them for lower body to bring up my legs. Sometimes I use the arm bands around my calves. Even just doing the stepper machine causes big quad pumps.

Some of the studies on BFR are wild. Like, people experiencing measurable muscle hypertrophy with "kaatsu" (BFR bands + modest exercise) in very short time periods. The increased muscle size wasn't necessarily just the pump in those studies. Gainz were maintained for a week after.

Thanks for sharing this brother - amazing work. I totally agree with kids fucking up our dedication to the sport! Man, I am shocked that you can get away with no AI on a gram of test. Am I reading this correctly? Amazing. I would like to see you pushing more food into your system bro - are you sure you’re balls to the wall on diet? And surely there is some room for like 200 deca? Take care brother
Thanks for your words brother.. Iv been lacking motivation after the week iv had but that helps..

Yes I don't use Ai.. Mast seems to keep me feeling good, I will admit when I change dose I will get spotty for a week then kind of balanced out and they clear up..

Diet is a hard one for me I have a large Gallstone so this can knock me every few days.. I'm going to try push alot more calories this month and see what happens.. Deca has definitely been on my mind..