Hoping someone knows how long ss31 last once reconstituted?

mike1134

I cannot find the answer anywhere including asking the source. All they have is 50mg vials. I’d like to start at a lower dose. Often people are good with 150mc a day to 1 mg max. I’m worried if that works for me the ss31 will be downgraded long before I’m at the end of the vial.

I highly appreciate any help

All dosing info I've seen said 2mg the first day, and 4mg for the next 12 days. I remember seeing articles about them giving people 20-30mg doses at one time, so not the end of the world if you push too much.

I get it what you’re saying but I’ve read enough reports of it working sup 1mg a day. I could very well be one of those people. And want to try low and titrate from 150mc up to hopefully find out I’m that person and save a lot of money. If I know the amount of time it’ll take for it to break down after reconstitution I’ll know how long I have to get that 50mg in me. Makes sense, ya? I’m going to run it for 100days cause that’s the life cycle of a mitochondria so it’s going to get pricey if I need 2-4mg/day. I’m willing to take that hit but would like to know if lower amounts work or don’t work first.

those 20-40mh studies were mostly for people with their kidneys shutting down. I don’t need that level of help for what im trying to fix with ss31

I get it what you’re saying but I’ve read enough reports of it working sup 1mg a day. I could very well be one of those people. And want to try low and titrate from 150mc up to hopefully find out I’m that person and save a lot of money. If I know the amount of time it’ll take for it to break down after reconstitution I’ll know how long I have to get that 50mg in me. Makes sense, ya? I’m going to run it for 100days cause that’s the life cycle of a mitochondria so it’s going to get pricey if I need 2-4mg/day. I’m willing to take that hit but would like to know if lower amounts work or don’t work first.

those 20-40mh studies were mostly for people with their kidneys shutting down. I don’t need that level of help for what im trying to fix with ss31
It deffo works at 1mg a day. I slowly increased the dose from 500mcg to 1.5mg a day. You may find you build a tolerance as time goes on a lower dose and need to increase it regardless

Back