你好 hormone growth

by the way, I just read that tutanota is blocked in Russia)))) ahahaha) it's good that I'm in China

Please tell me all Russians aren’t this fucking stupid. We went thru a Cold War with a bunch of retards on the other side???

It’s no surprise that all your beautiful women want to come to America.

Вы все время ходите туда-сюда о том, что находитесь в Китае и России.

может быть, завести новый аккаунт и попробовать еще раз?
all is well guys, on the advice I have already made a new encrypted mail. welcome, thank you all for the advice

I think that he actually is russian,judging from his grammar both in English and in russian.
However, that doesn't mean shit.

HPLC testing

But most importantly...

Where are the tits?

Also,you claim that you are a pro. Post a photo,with a shirt on as you suggested because you got tattoos. I for one am dyel and happy.
There's no problem if you are a fat fuck and sell quality HGH tested. It's just business. Fat people can do business.
Who gives a fuck if you are a pro.

You have already committed suicide as a source here. Start a new thread maybe after you have done your homework and even then,shit would be hard.

Rebrand,do your homework, get someone who speaks sufficient English to represent you and start new. That would be the best course of action for you.

I don't know man, really...
No more claims,don't speak too much,prove that your stuff is le bomb and that’s it.
It isn't fucking rocket science.

There...I laid it down for you.
Now do it or bail.. пиздец

I think that he actually is russian,judging from his grammar both in English and in russian.
However, that doesn't mean shit.

HPLC testing

But most importantly...

Where are the tits?

Also,you claim that you are a pro. Post a photo,with a shirt on as you suggested because you got tattoos. I for one am dyel and happy.
There's no problem if you are a fat fuck and sell quality HGH tested. It's just business. Fat people can do business.
Who gives a fuck if you are a pro.

You have already committed suicide as a source here. Start a new thread maybe after you have done your homework and even then,shit would be hard.

Rebrand,do your homework, get someone who speaks sufficient English to represent you and start new. That would be the best course of action for you.

I don't know man, really...
No more claims,don't speak too much,prove that your stuff is le bomb and that’s it.
It isn't fucking rocket science.

There...I laid it down for you.
Now do it or bail.. пиздец
Thank you man for your advice and tips, I am ok with criticism and respect all this. I thought and decided that I would not create a new page. there are several reasons. I'm probably not a fan of social networks because of my age, not a fan of dating via the Internet and so on, I don't like decorating an Instagram page from morning to evening, like some people. maybe this page has a lot of dirt or chatter, but it is real and alive, and I, as the main page on this page, is an absolutely live participant and a person like you. I began to correct my mistakes thanks to you and I sincerely thank you all. guys just don't laugh, I sincerely and openly communicate with each of you. so, I will leave this page because it is live. it's enough just to re-communicate all of us correctly and on the topic. I am in touch, with respect to everyone. peace for everyone

Just what everyone wants, a drug dealer too stupid to understand what encrypted email is.

Imagine how awesome his research on procurement must have been!

Just what everyone wants, a drug dealer too stupid to understand what encrypted email is.

Imagine how awesome his research on procurement must have been!
buddy, you're confusing, I'm not a merchant, I'm just an ordinary person, that's the whole difference. but I agree with you that there was a mistake on my part that I did not create this mail in advance. it's okay to learn from mistakes. and I just want to help everyone who wants good growth hormone at an affordable price. thanks man for the advice, appreciate

By the way, after the Chinese New Year, I might make a competition. but I need your support and advice. I will distribute 3-5 packs of HGH either to one participant or one pack to each. how do you think?

By the way, after the Chinese New Year, I might make a competition. but I need your support and advice. I will distribute 3-5 packs of HGH either to one participant or one pack to each. how do you think?

Cool a competition. Is it IFBB sanctioned? If only we knew an IFBB Pro I’m sure he’d be able to pull that off. It’s a shame we don’t know any IFBB pros though.

Cool a competition. Is it IFBB sanctioned? If only we knew an IFBB Pro I’m sure he’d be able to pull that off. It’s a shame we don’t know any IFBB pros though.
dude why are you picking on my words, it's not my fault that google translator is so stupid. I meant that I will give out growth hormone free of charge to certain members. I am 40 years old and I haven’t performed for a long time, maybe I’ll go on stage again, but I don’t see the point in this, because I already enjoy the normal mode

dude why are you picking on my words, it's not my fault that google translator is so stupid. I meant that I will give out growth hormone free of charge to certain members. I am 40 years old and I haven’t performed for a long time, maybe I’ll go on stage again, but I don’t see the point in this, because I already enjoy the normal mode
I already told you Skippy. No free gear here. We hate that crap!