• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

你好 hormone growth

Yes. That's because you may send to people 2-3 select kits while the rest is bunk.
Start with the HPLC testing in lab4tox preferably. Donate to anabolic lab.
Tits/ass.
Store credit for igf+hgh blood test.
Incentive for individual hplc testing for a number of tests you decide,like two or three. Random and blind.

Yes. That's because you may send to people 2-3 select kits while the rest is bunk.
Start with the HPLC testing in lab4tox preferably. Donate to anabolic lab.
Tits/ass.
Store credit for igf+hgh blood test.
Incentive for individual hplc testing for a number of tests you decide,like two or three. Random and blind.
my english is bad, but I kind of understand you. well, okay, no problem, how to organize all this correctly? They will buy a couple of people from me at a cheap price and they have the opportunity to do analyzes, but about the laboratory, tell me how to do it right. thanks for sharing your advice

my english is bad, but I kind of understand you. well, okay, no problem, how to organize all this correctly? They will buy a couple of people from me at a cheap price and they have the opportunity to do analyzes, but about the laboratory, tell me how to do it right. thanks for sharing your advice
Edit- was going to help, but it feels weird helping a source so much.

Edit- was going to help, but it feels weird helping a source so much.
Okay, after the Chinese New Year, I will send customers their orders, after 15-20 days they will pass the tests and show them here. and I will try to find a laboratory that will do such a test for growth hormone. thanks for the help anyway

Is this some kind of sick joke?
сиськи/жопа

Worry not, I am a pretty flexible person.
I can settle for a dick pic also.
Bonus points if dick is glorious.
Have a good day guys!
ahahaha) bro I'm married! and my valuables will not allow my wife's breasts to be publicized. I understand in America and Europe this is normal, but alas, I am a man and showing my wife to the whole world is contrary to my values. I can take a photo myself without any problems, even against the background of 100,000,000 Chinese))))) I hope you understand me. by the way, I was asked to do just so that I took a picture with the inscription in my hand Meso and put the date

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_144327.jpg
    IMG_20210128_144327.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 73
  • upload_2021_01_28_14_47_45_170.jpg
    upload_2021_01_28_14_47_45_170.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 64
Have a good day guys!
ahahaha) bro I'm married! and my valuables will not allow my wife's breasts to be publicized. I understand in America and Europe this is normal, but alas, I am a man and showing my wife to the whole world is contrary to my values. I can take a photo myself without any problems, even against the background of 100,000,000 Chinese))))) I hope you understand me. by the way, I was asked to do just so that I took a picture with the inscription in my hand Meso and put the date

@TrennedOutLunatic meant that YOU @Jeremy muscle should post pics of YOUR tits and YOUR ASS.. please don’t shave, you could soak body hair in vodka and then give them fire for the pic... that would give you AT LEAST +200 Respect Points... here it works like this... we all have to collect Respect Points... in one way or in another... when you ll collect 1000 Respect Points, Janoshik or Lab4tox could analyze a batch from you for free

@TrennedOutLunatic meant that YOU @Jeremy muscle should post pics of YOUR tits and YOUR ASS.. please don’t shave, you could soak body hair in vodka and then give them fire for the pic... that would give you AT LEAST +200 Respect Points... here it works like this... we all have to collect Respect Points... in one way or in another... when you ll collect 1000 Respect Points, Janoshik or Lab4tox could analyze a batch from you for free
with a sense of humor, you are fine)))) ahahaha))) the most ideal test is when a person individually tries the growth hormone and after 20 days takes the analysis, this is the highest indicator. I am not ashamed and I know with confidence in the quality of this hormone. peace, and have a nice day. a

S
with a sense of humor, you are fine)))) ahahaha))) the most ideal test is when a person individually tries the growth hormone and after 20 days takes the analysis, this is the highest indicator. I am not ashamed and I know with confidence in the quality of this hormone. peace, and have a nice day. a
sending the hgh out to a company to get tested for mg/iu. Is the best way. It tells the exact quality and dimmer.
If you send your product out and it tests good, you will get so many sales you wont be able to keep up.

send it out for quality analysis, with dimmer content. HPLC testing or something like that

S

sending the hgh out to a company to get tested for mg/iu. Is the best way. It tells the exact quality and dimmer.
If you send your product out and it tests good, you will get so many sales you wont be able to keep up.

send it out for quality analysis, with dimmer content. HPLC testing or something like that
yes man, I totally agree, some participants promised to do testing. but who should you send for special testing?

Have a good day guys!

Straight up IFBB Pro right there. That HGH must be some good stuff. [emoji849]