• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

How Do You Prevent Hair Loss On Tren

Ghostman

Banned
Hey guys. I've been reading and seeing what everyone says about tren. A lot of guys say is trashes their hairline. I'm not sure if taking a DHT blocker or finesteride or nizerol shampoo would help because tren doesn't convert to DHT. Any advice on this would be awesome. I'm a couple months out from my first tren run. Thanks!

If trenbolone causes your MPB to accelerate then the only solutions are:
a) shave your head
b) stop using trenbolone

Finasteride only selective acts on the 5-AR pathway used by testosterone so it would be useless for trenbolone related hair issues.

You'll only lose hair if you're prone to it on AAS (or if you run stupid doses of tren?). I never had a problem with tren trashing my hairline or hair alone.

I haven't had any hair loss from tren. Nizoral would still wash the dht/dhn out of your follicles though so it should help. The oral drugs won't work on dhn.

DHT inhibitors won't do jack shit, because they block the action of the 5ar enzyme (the enzyme responsible for the reduction of test to DHT). Since trenbolone is unaffected by this enzyme, drugs like fin/dut will have no effect. The tren will still be able to bind to the androgen receptors in the scalp and fuck your hair to high hell (if you're prone).

DHT inhibitors won't do jack shit, because they block the action of the 5ar enzyme (the enzyme responsible for the reduction of test to DHT). Since trenbolone is unaffected by this enzyme, drugs like fin/dut will have no effect. The tren will still be able to bind to the androgen receptors in the scalp and fuck your hair to high hell (if you're prone).

The alternative is take 3-4gs of test, high ai, and the dht blockers lol

If trenbolone causes your MPB to accelerate then the only solutions are:
a) shave your head
b) stop using trenbolone

Finasteride only selective acts on the 5-AR pathway used by testosterone so it would be useless for trenbolone related hair issues.
The decision is yours. Muscle or hair. Most of us chose muscle. Those who chose hair are no longer here.

Try Finasteride, or picture your self totally buffed out, but with a shaved head, because what is left is not anything you want anyone to see.

It's called genetics. You're either prone to lose it or you're not. All u can do is slow the process down. Or... Get implants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you stop hair loss from Tren?

You keep increasing the Tren dose until it stops.

Yeah, it's all genetics. I didn't touch aas til age 45 and had a full head of hair. So far test,tren. masteron, and Superdrol haven't touched it. I'm old and married anyway!

Yeah, it's all genetics. I didn't touch aas til age 45 and had a full head of hair. So far test,tren. masteron, and Superdrol haven't touched it. I'm old and married anyway!
You ran mast test and tren in 1 cycle and didnt lose any hair? Dayum ..

The decision is yours. Muscle or hair. Most of us chose muscle. Those who chose hair are no longer here.

Try Finasteride, or picture your self totally buffed out, but with a shaved head, because what is left is not anything you want anyone to see.

I guess this is why hats were truly invented lol

Question though, Jay cutler has hair? Is he on high test, high ai and dht blockers?

It's called genetics. You're either prone to lose it or you're not. All u can do is slow the process down. Or... Get implants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I appreciate the reply. I'll find out soon how I react to tren!