How do you really understand E2?

Crobgreen

First cycle here nearing the end of week 6 and I’m just at a loss here with e2. I was stupid and took my first bloods the day after pin with tri test 400, prop/e/u. Estradiol showed 59, which was high. I understand treating off of symptoms~now. I seen the number and went to order adex. Now the first 2-3 weeks libido couldn’t be turned off , I was horny as hell to say the least. I switched to test c 200, but continued at 400mg/wk do to virgin pain from tri test.

Around week 3 my adex arrived and took advice to take .5mg of adex eod. Since then, I’ve noticed multiple sides, ranging from both LOW and HIGH.
-High BP, Water Retention/bloat, dry skin around ears and face but forehead oily(idk), loss of erection quality, red chest/neck/arms(I feel like this could be hormone stabilizing/possible from High BP) . Today nips feel a bit odd when pushed in slightly, never felt that before? High e2? I’m just so fucking confused with learning how to manage this lol.

Probably putting way to much thought into it, but I just want to get it right. Sorry for the long post. Hope I can get some feedback to help me get dialed in and right.

I’ve also since the beginning of this week, (week 6) cut the adex(so about 4 days) , and donated blood to help with hematocrit.

Back