How do you test your Pregnyl?

ioan

I started my first cycle a couple of weeks ago along with pregnyl 2X250iu. Took a shot yesterday and this morning I decided to test it with a pregnancy test. It came out negative. Does it mean the pregnyl is not legit, or did I do it wrong? Is there another way to test it? Thanks

I started my first cycle a couple of weeks ago along with pregnyl 2X250iu. Took a shot yesterday and this morning I decided to test it with a pregnancy test. It came out negative. Does it mean the pregnyl is not legit, or did I do it wrong? Is there another way to test it? Thanks
how long did you wait after you pissed on the stick?

Usually all you need is a few drops and take 2-4 minutes to show up positive (if it's legit HCG). All I can say, is that did you wait till the HCG reach room temperature before testing? Base on your posting, you injected the day before and probably store in the refrig. Cold temp could play a part for it to be negative, since I assume the pregnancy test kit measure body temp urine.

Usually all you need is a few drops and take 2-4 minutes to show up positive (if it's legit HCG). All I can say, is that did you wait till the HCG reach room temperature before testing? Base on your posting, you injected the day before and probably store in the refrig. Cold temp could play a part for it to be negative, since I assume the pregnancy test kit measure body temp urine.
aww come on man couldn't have a lil fun with the new guy on his first cycle? :)

^^good post @Flaming Dragon

I didn't test the pregnyl directly. I peed in a cup and dipped the test in there for 20 seconds, then waited for 1-2 minutes. Tried the day before with a few drops and it didn't show anything, maybe because it was cold, like you were suggesting, but I assume it should have detected something in the urine, right?

I didn't test the pregnyl directly. I peed in a cup and dipped the test in there for 20 seconds, then waited for 1-2 minutes. Tried the day before with a few drops and it didn't show anything, maybe because it was cold, like you were suggesting, but I assume it should have detected something in the urine, right?

No. There's a threshold concentration that must be met to indicate a positive test.

Lol, I'm not in panic mode yet, but don't wanna get there. In case I have fake pregnyl, I wanna have time to order it from a different source

So, I should let it get to room temperature, then give it a try with a few drops straight on the test?

LOL!!! unless you're a women and expecting a baby.. yeah that's only way to test it..LOL!!!! Pull couple of drops from the vial with your slin pin, let it sit until room temp- inject a small drop on the test kit.. it should show positive..

LOL!!! unless you're a women and expecting a baby.. yeah that's only way to test it..LOL!!!! Pull couple of drops from the vial with your slin pin, let it sit until room temp- inject a small drop on the test kit.. it should show positive..
I figured that, even though I'm not a woman, it would still detect it in urine since I'm injecting it in my body. It has to be eliminated somehow? Anyway, I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks!

And this guy is "31".

To think some still question why I believe those less than 25 should NOT be using AAS, LMAO'!

And this guy is "31".

To think some still question why I believe those less than 25 should NOT be using AAS, LMAO'!
Thanks for your contribution. You were very helpful. I'll make sure to ask your opinion if I ever need to know anything about the superiority complex. Until then, feel free to troll other threads

Back