Fertility

I certainly dont see the point of adding hcg to Clomid once coming off completly. I personally would only take clomid, or enclomiphene or tamoxifen or a combination of both.

You have to realise that once you come off your body is trying to bring back it's own natural hormone production, which the hcg that you are adding will interfere with due to it's LH mimicking action.

Good luck bro!

Like everyone said it takes time to get back to a normal sperm count. I was delusional reading comments where in 3 months after stopping test they were already at normal range. Might work if someone was just begining trt for a few months but usually it takes a lot longer if you have been Blast & cruising for a long time (9 years for me)

I stopped in march and it took until august to get a normal SA back and that's with blasting HCG high dose, HMG + Clomid at high dose.

If you are able to get SA in labs easily and money isn't an issue I would probably do 1 every 2-3 months to monitor the progress.

My girlfriend still isn't pregnant but my SA is normal now so it's either badluck or she might have something on her end.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Wish you the best

you tell she still isn't pregnant but you know that its normal it takes alot off people months to get pregnant even without any aas of drugs use and good semen from the first try....so why you think maybe there something wrong with her?

I think you and you girl need to try to relax a little it will work alot better when not everthing is full focus on having a baby

you tell she still isn't pregnant but you know that its normal it takes alot off people months to get pregnant even without any aas of drugs use and good semen from the first try....so why you think maybe there something wrong with her?

I think you and you girl need to try to relax a little it will work alot better when not everthing is full focus on having a baby
I don't want to sound rude or anything but saying to someone to ''relax'' when we're at almost at 1 year trying isn't going to help.

My girlfriend is not really a stressed person and as for myself it doesn't change anything regarding fertility.

When we're set on something happening we do everything we can to make it happen. It is our only main goal as a couple right now. My girlfriend doesn't mind taking test to make sure everything is good.

I've seen so many couples wait 2-3 years before getting testing done and there was something wrong. we would rather get the answer now than in 2 years. Our health system is complete shit and there's a 2 year waiting list for IVF.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but saying to someone to ''relax'' when we're at almost at 1 year trying isn't going to help.

My girlfriend is not really a stressed person and as for myself it doesn't change anything regarding fertility.

When we're set on something happening we do everything we can to make it happen. It is our only main goal as a couple right now. My girlfriend doesn't mind taking test to make sure everything is good.

I've seen so many couples wait 2-3 years before getting testing done and there was something wrong. we would rather get the answer now than in 2 years. Our health system is complete shit and there's a 2 year waiting list for IVF.
I don t mean it rude...my first child cost me 14 months second over 2 years

I know how it is and how you feel...hard to explain my englisch isn't that good

But you trying 1 year? Or you quit test 1 year?

I certainly dont see the point of adding hcg to Clomid once coming off completly. I personally would only take clomid, or enclomiphene or tamoxifen or a combination of both.

You have to realise that once you come off your body is trying to bring back it's own natural hormone production, which the hcg that you are adding will interfere with due to it's LH mimicking action.
Does it matter that the goal here is restoring fertility? I'm not trying to totally recover my hpta just bypass the recovery itself and bring my lh and fsh Back up to a level where spermatogenesis can occur the enclomephine is to keep my test levels at a higher level an not crash totally while no suppressing sperm production itself like test would

Does it matter that the goal here is restoring fertility? I'm not trying to totally recover my hpta just bypass the recovery itself and bring my lh and fsh Back up to a level where spermatogenesis can occur the enclomephine is to keep my test levels at a higher level an not crash totally while no suppressing sperm production itself like test would
So essentially usin enclo as a form of TRT and reaping it's benefits on lh and fsh while also getting the lh/fsh boost from hcg, I may drop the hcg in a few months and the stick to enclo but for now this makes logical sense in my head at least if I'm wrong feel free to blast me lol

Yes it does. With hcg your body has no interest in producing its own LH and FSH, that was my point, as the hcg, the LH mimic, is interfering with the feedback loop. So your recovery will not be very successful. Imho, as I see it, your wasting time with that procedure because it will not lead you to your goal.

Has anyone here tried gonadotropin? I have from pep science and biotech. Didn't really notice much of anything though more than about 10 minutes. If they could produce a peg time release one, that would be interesting.
I would avoid soy. I noticed soy lecithin being mentioned and to the best of my knowledge soy is a negative to be avoided.
I also tried pt 141 and it gave me nausea immediately which is one of the possible side effects. Felt nothing else and I never used it again...

Yes it does. With hcg your body has no interest in producing its own LH and FSH, that was my point, as the hcg, the LH mimic, is interfering with the feedback loop. So your recovery will not be very successful. Imho, as I see it, your wasting time with that procedure because it will not lead you to your goal.
Interesting, so perhaps drop the enclo and stay on hcg or vice versa ?

Interesting, so perhaps drop the enclo and stay on hcg or vice versa ?
No, hcg alone is just one part of the puzzle, hmg is needed as well. I personally would drop the hcg and take the enclomephine/clomid/tamoxifen if the person is already off of steroids for weeks.

No, hcg alone is just one part of the puzzle, hmg is needed as well. I personally would drop the hcg and take the enclomephine/clomid/tamoxifen if the person is already off of steroids for weeks.
I would agree with this but just an FYI just did a SA with clomid only for the past 2 months and the numbers are lower than when I was on HCG,HMG,Clomid. it's not a big difference in numbers tho. take that as you will

If my math is correct I'm sitting at day 38 from last shot, generally feeling okay outside of the gym (lifts are down) weight is still where I was at at the tail end of my cut but looking flat.
Libido is down but no ED so far thank god.
Hardest thing is letting go of the look when gym is your whole identity

This long post to basically say, if I can get my shit back working , I think anyone can. As long as you were healthy and mature sexually when u started gear, the odds are highly in your favor

No doubt.

Derek Lunsford and Cbum are both expecting kids. I think Eddie Hall also is or recently had another one. The first two won their category of the Mr Olympia this year AND fathered kids... I can speculate, but I'm genuinely curious how they exactly pulled that off. Regardless, like you said, it's clearly very doable.

I've been off since August on the same journey. I'm getting by, but I am truly and sincerely looking forward to pinning a generous 3ml draw of test into my ass in the hopefully near future.

Wishing you the best brother!

I did the HcG / HmG / Clomid protocol by Palumbo for like 9 months - did not help... so no children for me

Wishing you the best brother!

I did the HcG / HmG / Clomid protocol by Palumbo for like 9 months - did not help... so no children for me
I guess you're slavic based on nickname? If so you may ask Sashan on russian forums, he makes miracles in fertility and hormones restoration.

And if you have at least something alive in your sperm - you may consider IVF :)

Move to west Hollywood California and join the gay community. I don't think any male in west Hollywood, ca. , palm springs, ca or Laguna , ca. has any hormone or sperm issue whatsoever. Anyone who has ever lived in Southern California would agree there isnt a male walking there who doesn't have a horse load of out of control hormones.

No doubt.

Derek Lunsford and Cbum are both expecting kids. I think Eddie Hall also is or recently had another one. The first two won their category of the Mr Olympia this year AND fathered kids... I can speculate, but I'm genuinely curious how they exactly pulled that off. Regardless, like you said, it's clearly very doable.

I've been off since August on the same journey. I'm getting by, but I am truly and sincerely looking forward to pinning a generous 3ml draw of test into my ass in the hopefully near future.
Agreed, I'd assume some combination of hmg, hcg, and serms, with a lot of access to the top professionals in the fertility field.

Good luck brother. It gets easier further in for sure , but I've told many people, it's hard to accept feeling 'normal' when you're used to feeling like Superman.

Agreed, I'd assume some combination of hmg, hcg, and serms, with a lot of access to the top professionals in the fertility field.

Good luck brother. It gets easier further in for sure , but I've told many people, it's hard to accept feeling 'normal' when you're used to feeling like Superman.

Thank you. It's been a ride but it has been getting a little better. I think it'll have been an overall positive experience by the time I'm done.

Nice to see you still around here, don't wander too far off.

Day 105 update
no bloods or SA as of yet(planned for febuary) let me tell you when that ester cleared my system it hit me like a train!
And it got worse all the usual sides wjth the added bonus of constant flus, colds, and throat infections. but then it got better!

Starting to get my energy libido and appetite back this last 4 weeks and even a little gains nothing like I was though bare in kind I dropped from 105kg to 82kg

Ive been on 25mg enclo ed since day one no negative sides to report as of yet . I decided agaisnt the hcg and hmg for now but will reassess when i get test results.