Fertility

So I had some semi results the clinic is slow so they had a nurse read out the results over the phone and said a GP will call me back
Total count 85 million however my morphology is low at 1% can anyone shed some light on this

So I had some semi results the clinic is slow so they had a nurse read out the results over the phone and said a GP will call me back
Total count 85 million however my morphology is low at 1% can anyone shed some light on this
Dave Palumbo recommends glutathione for motility and morphology. Fairly cheap addition to the protocol. Poor Morphology makes it more difficult for sperm to penetrate the egg.

My current situation.

Have a Yo score of 30, which means I'm more fertile than 30% of men who have had kids. Over 20 million swimmers with normal motility. We are trying to get pregnant. Morphology hasn't been tested but from my video they look normal.

I've been off TRT for 2 months and running running HCG, HMG, and Clomid for 3 months and I feel like crap. But managed to increase my sperm count from zero to where I am now. I have zero drive for sex however, and with meds no ED, but its almost impossible to get off. This is making things difficult but we've managed.

Question:

Due to cruises we have planned the latest I can get her pregnant this year is October. I want to return to low dose TRT and maintain my fertility protocol even if we weren't successful this month.

Looking for informed input on how this will likely effect my fertility, I only need to maintain it until October, money is no issue, so I can load as much HCG and HMG as needed. I believe as long as I maintain the HCG and keep FSH flowing I should maintain my current count or even continue to improve it.

Day 105 update
no bloods or SA as of yet(planned for febuary) let me tell you when that ester cleared my system it hit me like a train!
And it got worse all the usual sides wjth the added bonus of constant flus, colds, and throat infections. but then it got better!

Starting to get my energy libido and appetite back this last 4 weeks and even a little gains nothing like I was though bare in kind I dropped from 105kg to 82kg

Ive been on 25mg enclo ed since day one no negative sides to report as of yet . I decided agaisnt the hcg and hmg for now but will reassess when i get test results.
Damn. 82kg. How much do you weigh now? How do you cope mentally with going from 105 to 82 kg? Does it not affect you for one reason or another?