How fatigue is “extremely” fatigued? Total T 173

Ignore him, he's a poorly aging troll that's too lazy to read the entire thread... Possibly too stupid to comprehend it.

i feel for ya' man, i too have fatigue issues but for me it's psychological.

i wish you the best of luck man!
Keep us updated, please.
I am aging like a fine wine, and at 50 and natty look far netter then 90% of you lazy roid heads.

You hate me because I look amazing at my age natty and you look like a pig.

I am aging like a fine wine, and at 50 and natty look far netter then 90% of you lazy roid heads.

You hate me because I look amazing at my age natty and you look like a pig.

Oh Super Troll, this is why i keep you around and don't block you.

The narcissistic drivel that you post makes me laugh.

Despite what everyone in your life has surely told you, you actually are good for something.

Oh Super Troll, this is why i keep you around and don't block you.

The narcissistic drivel that you post makes me laugh.

Despite what everyone in your life has surely told you, you actually are good for something.
You re in love with me, you wish you had my amazing body, your fear to post pics proves I am your wet dream.

Still no pics, damn you must look like shit.

My old natty body is amazing. You wish you had 1/8 my genetics.

Again, always with the pics.
You have a serious problem.

When's the last time you made a legit post that didn't mention someone offering up pics?

You need help Super Troll.
If medication isn't effective, might i suggest a loaded revolver?

It is a fact that people who offer suggestions always project their own Dx.
I was hoping this was a place that I could have an intelligent discussion, I was a fool.

It is a fact that people who offer suggestions always project their own Dx.
I was hoping this was a place that I could have an intelligent discussion, I was a fool.

It is a great place for that, unfortunately, you're going to sidelined by trolls, jokers and axe grinders.

It's just a way of life on an uncensored forum. You've got mad dudes, most of which are jacked up on hormones all trying to get their opinion in. Recipe for a fight sometimes.

Ignore the bullshit, ask your questions and you will get intelligent responses. We have a lot of great minds here!