How high do you let your E2 ride on cycle?

I'm doing the same, test/mast 1:1... no ai.. but... I still have nipple sensitivity because of a pretty bad case of gyno from many years ago.. it's not bad enough for me to take anything and one day, if possible, I'll have the glands removed.. I feel great with my E high.. mast seems to keep it all in check.
Mine are puffy from pubertal gyno but i can keep them tight and nice if I'm overdosing masteron propionate or adding winstrol.

I may be unique but I dont even watch it anymore. My E2 has been as high as 120 (per bloods) and I've still felt great. No gyno or other symptoms. One time I decided to try Adex to lower it so I took .25 mg twice a week for three weeks. It knocked my E2 down to 60 but my joints felt like shit and I was lethargic. Never again unless I get gyno.

T 1044
E2 56
Some water retention, is 56 without an AI sustainable long-term or should I be concerned about prostate problems etc ?

56 pmol/L? Or 56pg/ml?

If the latter I’d personally be worried about erection problems before anything else.

I get prostate issues at about 1.5x that level.

I’m not certain what my tolerable range is yet because I keep my estrogen pretty low rn. However, having a glands removed in less than two weeks so I’m gonna experiment by cutting out my ai completely afterwards. For the record, I’m running 300mg test cyp with .25mg adex/EOD now. Haven’t checked my estrogen at this test dose yet but at 200mg and .25mg adex/EOD, my sensitive e2 was at 16. Felt fine at 16 but can say that I feel even better at whatever my current level is.

To go back to your gland removal- do you still feel any sensitivity/burning/itching sensation with higher e2 still or are those feelings completely gone without the gland? I’m guessing it’s gone by how you explained it