How long can we depend on china?

Slipyoke

With all the wild shit going on in the world I dont want to be caught with my dick in my hand. I'm thinking it's time to buy the kilo and stick it in the freezer. Do any of you guys feel similar? Will vacume sealed gear last for the most part indefinitely in the freezer? After china where do we turn? Is there bound to be a dark age at some point? Sorry for the doom and gloom guys listening to to much Rogan.

You are starting to scare me. Maybe I should too.

Maybe I'll just get mast in the next year

Last edited:
With all the wild shit going on in the world I dont want to be caught with my dick in my hand. I'm thinking it's time to buy the kilo and stick it in the freezer. Do any of you guys feel similar? Will vacume sealed gear last for the most part indefinitely in the freezer? After china where do we turn? Is there bound to be a dark age at some point? Sorry for the doom and gloom guys listening to to much Rogan.
This comes up about once a year, I remember reading the same question in Jan a year or two ago. Doubt it, too much money involved and we know China loves money.

Buying a kg of test and having just in case is not a idea.
It will cost under 400$ and it will last you 40 years at 500 mg.

The company I used to deal with from China relocated there company to India, and they were not a sponsor on here . They were a relationship I had from traveling to China .after the laws changed in China . Also if the laws changed and it was harder to get raws there , wouldn’t that drive the price up there ? Just some thought to give when you see a source pop up offering super cheap raws .

The US just secured access to 4 more military bases in the Philippines, giving them more ways to monitor the Taiwan situation.

Better stock up or pray Mexico go back to making gear or befriend some middle Eastern folks and have them ship you stuff straight from the pharmacies in the Arab countries.

Maybe it's time for me to learn to homebrew... Raws are good for 5 years of frozen and sealed?

Maybe it's time for me to learn to homebrew... Raws are good for 5 years of frozen and sealed?
I think it's good for more than a decade. I brewed some leftover test cyp from 12 years ago, used 125mg for trt had it tested 3 days after injection and it came out around 780ng/dl if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it will lose a little bit of potency. I did not freeze it though, just hid it in my gear box inside my bedroom closet.

I started homebrewing and I'll never look back man. From every homebrew guy I've talked to on here sounds like you're good for nearly forever if frozen.

Bought my last batch of Test E raws a few months before ORD went down from one of the good sources in SSB. I think it was half a kg. Brewed the last remaining powder in 2019 if I remember correctly. No difference according to bloods and no pip. Vacuum sealed, with those silica packets and you are gtg.

I am in the process to stock up on Test Decanoate and some nandrolone (I am getting older, I need some "oil" for those joints) for a decade or two.

Raws are cheap, oil and solvents are not going to be difficult to secure, so it's time to stock up.

So if they’ll deal with us , I believe eventually the new power house for raws will be India .
India is not allowed to sell any raws to non pharma licensed entities afaik. Sure there are middlemen that will go the extra mile to do so, but can you trust them?

India is not allowed to sell any raws to non pharma licensed entities afaik. Sure there are middlemen that will go the extra mile to do so, but can you trust them?
I've been scammed by one pretending to have raws.

It went on like,
Code:
Xg is the Moq
I asked them Yg.
Initially refused but later accepted to give Yg.
I sent Crypto.
few days later said, His higher official wants to give only Xg. So send remaining.
I sent remaining.
Next they changed shipping cost.
They kept changing to get more money.

A clear scam
EDIT: More details
I found those guys on INDIAM.ART. They showed me pic of stock, proof of delivery, how they stealth everything. It's more like they're into exporting some other stuff like supplement raws, or employees of a big company scamming as a hobby.

Last edited:
I think it's good for more than a decade. I brewed some leftover test cyp from 12 years ago, used 125mg for trt had it tested 3 days after injection and it came out around 780ng/dl if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it will lose a little bit of potency. I did not freeze it though, just hid it in my gear box inside my bedroom closet.
what's the ambient temperature range like where you live?

I've been scammed by one pretending to have raws.

It went on like,
Code:
Xg is the Moq
I asked them Yg.
Initially refused but later accepted to give Yg.
I sent Crypto.
few days later said, His higher official wants to give only Xg. So send remaining.
I sent remaining.
Next they changed shipping cost.
They kept changing to get more money.

A clear scam
Yeah I don't trust a random internet ad selling raws. Never ordered that way, always through source boards or contacts I had. And the major thing that kept me from trouble (excluding basic and/or advanced opsec) is not brewing for anyone else than myself. Not even my training buddy, not because I don't want to help, but if I fuck up somehow, I will be the sole person that has consequences for my fuck ups. I order finished oils for him (cause he is older and not that internet literate) and that's it.

Yeah I don't trust a random internet ad selling raws. Never ordered that way, always through source boards or contacts I had. And the major thing that kept me from trouble (excluding basic and/or advanced opsec) is not brewing for anyone else than myself. Not even my training buddy, not because I don't want to help, but if I fuck up somehow, I will be the sole person that has consequences for my fuck ups. I order finished oils for him (cause he is older and not that internet literate) and that's it.
I found those guys on INDIAMART. They showed me pic of stock, proof of delivery, how they stealth everything. It's more like they're into exporting some other stuff like supplement raws, or employees of a big company scamming as a hobby.

I found those guys on INDIAMART. They showed me pic of stock, proof of delivery, how they stealth everything. It's more like they're into exporting some other stuff like supplement raws, or employees of a big company scamming as a hobby.
Most probably the latter

Now is not the time to stock up on raws for long time storage, wait until late spring roughly. Please don't attempt to buy raws straight from India if you don't already know exactly what you're doing or you'll just lose your money.

Back