How many of you are using test only for blasts?

A high test for this year's blast for me (1gr+12,5 exemestan EOD). My blood values and blood pressure have never been better. Even with being a little less disciplined.

I really like this lack of sides. It's sometimes boring as fuck and I forget that I'm taking drugs :)

A high test for this year's blast for me (1gr+12,5 exemestan EOD). My blood values and blood pressure have never been better. Even with being a little less disciplined.

I really like this lack of sides. It's sometimes boring as fuck and I forget that I'm taking drugs :)
i like the feeling of at least a liiiitle bit of mast for the sex drive, a gram of test solo would definitely make me forget i’m on anything lol

if you start to get a little softer as weight is still trending up and strength is stalling, what would you do with the gear? just end the cycle? or add another compound or more test? That’s where id be conflicted since a gram is pretty well tolerated for almost everyone but past that is where some people will start running into some side effects

If I ever blast again it will just be 400 mg of test

anything beyond that is almost impossible to sustain long term imo
do you not train hard and eat a lot? A gram BnC for a few years should be very possible to sustain on trt for years and years provided your diet and training are locked in. When you say “almost impossible” it just sounds like you’re saying without the same diet and training style that got you the gains

God almighty, a high test only blast lol. Smh.

That’s like going to a high end buffet and getting full on plain fucking noodles every time you visit the restaurant. Terrible idea unless you have some significant and specific ailments. Boring ass shit.

test + AI was my best cycle with least side effects, controlling for DHT by taking dutasteride so I don't go bald

all the other drugs I took were just cope drugs (mast/primo), hoping for less side effects because I got old

If I could do it all again, I'd start 1g of test at age 20 and never go off until my 30s. :)

But I started gear late in life, in my 30s.

If I ever blast again it will just be 400 mg of test

anything beyond that is almost impossible to sustain long term imo

bigger guys cruise on like 1g, lol. Not say it's healthy, but unless you're a genetic freak, you won't gain much from 400 test.