How many of you are using test only for blasts?

A high test for this year's blast for me (1gr+12,5 exemestan EOD). My blood values and blood pressure have never been better. Even with being a little less disciplined.

I really like this lack of sides. It's sometimes boring as fuck and I forget that I'm taking drugs :)

A high test for this year's blast for me (1gr+12,5 exemestan EOD). My blood values and blood pressure have never been better. Even with being a little less disciplined.

I really like this lack of sides. It's sometimes boring as fuck and I forget that I'm taking drugs :)
i like the feeling of at least a liiiitle bit of mast for the sex drive, a gram of test solo would definitely make me forget i’m on anything lol

if you start to get a little softer as weight is still trending up and strength is stalling, what would you do with the gear? just end the cycle? or add another compound or more test? That’s where id be conflicted since a gram is pretty well tolerated for almost everyone but past that is where some people will start running into some side effects