How many of you are using test only for blasts?

It's definitely a game changer but it depends on your development. Some people will be better off just upping the test dosage before they add in hgh.

I remember I was only on test e 250 mg a week and 4 IU hgh saizen. Friends told me I looked massive and didn't believe I was cruising on low test e .... And cutting at the time...

Some thought I was on tren.

Hgh is a real game changer .
Some people are like this. When I low blast 300mg of Test and get leaner, people think I'm on tren/winstrol/anavar or whatever...

So how many of you have actually done 1g test only? How’d you like it? Now i know everyone’s different and everyone’s experience is different but how did YOU like it? I’m planning on just sticking with test only and planning on pushing it up to 1g.

So how many of you have actually done 1g test only? How’d you like it? Now i know everyone’s different and everyone’s experience is different but how did YOU like it? I’m planning on just sticking with test only and planning on pushing it up to 1g.
It's just testosterone, don't expect anything extraordinary, it won't change your genetics or your lack of attendance.

Back