How much AI is needed to lower E2

ZXR-photo

Im a n a TRT Dose of 150mg/week split into 2 doses right now with no other compounds and my E2 is running at 149 how much of an AI should i be taking to get it at a good level attached is my last bloodwork. Dr gave me 30 arimadex but i dont want to crash my E2

Since you have arimidex I’d start with 1mg 2x a week. Surprised your test is so high and you have such problems on such a low dose.

Since you have arimidex I’d start with 1mg 2x a week. Surprised your test is so high and you have such problems on such a low dose.
This was my first lab work since i started 8 months ago and my dr just gives me the stuff and gives very little guidance. And i may be going elsewhere idk my arimadex script says 1mg every day but i was thinking it may completely crash my E2 at that dose witch is the reason i ask on here most of you all are knowledgeable

I prefer aromasin personally 12.5mg 3x a week if needed. 1mg adex a day is definitely way too much. I’d start with 2x a week personally. I don’t use too much AI though. Really only above a gram a week. Im sure others will chime in in the morning.

Your doctor sucks so you're in the unfavorable position of needing to get a lot of blood work. Like, monthly, cuz we all want this to work out well for you in the long run.